Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low blood sugar

somecunt

Just saw dr regarding routine blood test, she was pretty worried about my glucose result as it was low like my older results. This test was 2.6 (3.6-7.8). Is this really anything out of the ordinary

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just saw dr regarding routine blood test, she was pretty worried about my glucose result as it was low like my older results. This test was 2.6 (3.6-7.8). Is this really anything out of the ordinary

this is probably an A1C blood test, or glycohemoglobin. its an average of your blood glucose levels over the last 3 months. and a value of 2.6 on that, for a lack of a better term, is bullshit low. your doctor is fuckin well right to be concerned.

Your docs says so and the numbers say so - do you really need to ask?

this is the 2nd time someone has posted they have low blood sugar which is amazing.

there are many reasons it could be low.. could be a disease, kidney issues, other drugs you are taking. you need to get some tests done to see what it could be. and keep in mind you should stop weight training for 1-2 weeks atleast before getting tested

That's pretty worry some. Work with your doctor for further testing. There might be something wrong with your pancreas

Got another test and she said not to worry the results were fine and I'm healthy.

Got another test and she said not to worry the results were fine and I'm healthy.

So you were just low at the time, and it's not a continuous problem. How long had it been since youd eaten on the last test? Some people can drop fairly low when fasting for bloodwork

Get a blood sugar monitor from your local pharmacy or Walmart.. pull your Bloods first thing in the morning before eating be sure to be.. and pull your Bloods 2 hours after you eat.. do this for a week and get a good reading and write everything down.. You'll be able to see the fluctuations..
Also do you feel hypo at all?

What exactly have you talked about with your doctor? And when is your next follow up? If you have any questions or concerns you should really speak with your physician..

Back
Top Bottom