bannednutrition.com

Thread: low dosage cycle

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

low dosage cycle

I've been off for several months now. I feel really good. I'm not taking any supps. Right now, I just don't care to work out on a regular basis. I guess my test is low (?). My sex drive is good. I'm in a great mood every day. I don't know why, but I just don't care to go to the gym. So, I'm thinking about doing a very low dose test cycle.

My first cycle was 400mg per week of test for 10 weeks. It went good, but that was many cycles ago. I don't know if 400mgs would do now what it did then.

Does anybody have any input on this? Maybe I just need an over the counter supp. Thanks for any help.

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It really depends on your goals and how far you are willing to take this game.
    If your first cycle was 400mg and it was year's ago and worked great I see no problem repeating that same cycle.

If you want something milder sarms would be a good alternative.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you donít feel like going to the gym then donít go and donít use steroids. Seems like you want to use steroids to motivate you which isnít a long term solution

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo009 View Post
    I've been off for several months now. I feel really good. I'm not taking any supps. Right now, I just don't care to work out on a regular basis. I guess my test is low (?). My sex drive is good. I'm in a great mood every day. I don't know why, but I just don't care to go to the gym. So, I'm thinking about doing a very low dose test cycle.

My first cycle was 400mg per week of test for 10 weeks. It went good, but that was many cycles ago. I don't know if 400mgs would do now what it did then.

Does anybody have any input on this? Maybe I just need an over the counter supp. Thanks for any help.
    Try going to the gym even when you don't feel like it. I don't wanna hear I need drugs just so you can go. More so when your sex drive and energy are on point.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I recommend getting blood work to see where your Test levels are at.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    If you donít feel like going to the gym then donít go and donít use steroids. Seems like you want to use steroids to motivate you which isnít a long term solution
    thats exactly what i was going to say... if there is some sort of an issue in terms of how you feel, then you need to go to the doctor and find out the cause, not use steroids in hope of gaining motivation...

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Throughout the years I have known people that feel the same way. They need some type of PED or supplement to push them to get to the gym. While you can do it, I would prefer you get back to training consistently first before using testosterone.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well if you dont feel like working out, I dont see the reason to shut yourself down with a cycle, considering you wont get anything out of it. I have friends of mine that jumped on gear that dont have the consistency to even show up regularly at the gym and certainly dont diet right. They thought steroids would somehow be magic and they dont work that way. Needless to say, they still look like they dont even lift.

I'd work on getting that consistency down and trying to find your motivation. Without it nothing else will matter

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They need some type of PED or supplement to push them to get to the gym.