Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose 6 month Tes E cycle pCT

Sweet I just got my nolva, clomid , Mk677 today, found a domestic tes booster pretty much the same ingredients as old mates one in theperfect pct guide
It says the aromasin is optional ?
Thoughts on this?
Booked to get my bloods done is there any point now?
Thinking I will just wait till it’s all over and get them done like the guide says
I really can’t be fucked buying more sarms is the ostarine and cardarine really that important ?
Loose some gains I don’t care right now I’m coming back harder anyway so fuck it I’ll get it back

For pct I would add aromasin no matter the length you can low dose it 5mgs EOD E3D as you get into it.

If you get sarms, just use an approved source, cardarine gw will really help you in the gym as you're recovering. If you dont want to go that route go with cardazol it's OTC 3-4 caps preworkout, good pumps energy and recovery for pct.

Sweet I just got my nolva, clomid , Mk677 today, found a domestic tes booster pretty much the same ingredients as old mates one in theperfect pct guide
It says the aromasin is optional ?
Thoughts on this?
Booked to get my bloods done is there any point now?
Thinking I will just wait till it’s all over and get them done like the guide says
I really can’t be fucked buying more sarms is the ostarine and cardarine really that important ?
Loose some gains I don’t care right now I’m coming back harder anyway so fuck it I’ll get it back

LOSE.

Anyway. Check my tips thread. I've addressed keeping gains a bunch of times

take legit products from sarms.forsale .. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is extremely important. ... to control estorgen

- - - Updated - - -

OSTAZOL and NUTROZOL .. but buy from legit source

Ostarine in PCT is to help keep muscle as you already stated. Cardarine is to help keep cortisol down, fat gain down, and to help keep you pushing hard in the gym even though you are not "on" anymore.

Back
Top Bottom