Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose of d-bol during to bridge between cycles?

biggamike

So I've been researching in preparation for my next cycle and came across something interesting. I read that 10mgs of d-bol can be taken during PCT as a way to maintain gains made during a cycle and bridge into another. Supposedly since the dose is so low, your natural levels will still recover as well before you go into a AS cycle. Sounds pretty awesome but I wanted to see if anyone has put this bridge method to the test to rate it's effectiveness.

bro those are some horrible broscience myths...any dbol dose would shut you down...

LOL. That was my initial thought as well. Sounds way too good to be true and seems like it would cancel out the effects of the PCT. Thanks for the confirmation bro. Appreciate the quick response.

LOL. That was my initial thought as well. Sounds way too good to be true and seems like it would cancel out the effects of the PCT. Thanks for the confirmation bro. Appreciate the quick response.

bro its a total lie based on bad broscience...

So I've been researching in preparation for my next cycle and came across something interesting. I read that 10mgs of d-bol can be taken during PCT as a way to maintain gains made during a cycle and bridge into another. Supposedly since the dose is so low, your natural levels will still recover as well before you go into a AS cycle. Sounds pretty awesome but I wanted to see if anyone has put this bridge method to the test to rate it's effectiveness.

No lol. It doesn't work like that. The less aggressive of a cycle you run, the easier it will be your HPTA to recover - true. But any dosage of extraneous steroid use is going to suppress your body's natural testosterone production. Your body won't be able to recover if you include dbol in your PCT protocol.

SARMS are a good option to bridge with.

No lol. It doesn't work like that. The less aggressive of a cycle you run, the easier it will be your HPTA to recover - true. But any dosage of extraneous steroid use is going to suppress your body's natural testosterone production. Your body won't be able to recover if you include dbol in your PCT protocol.

SARMS are a good option to bridge with.

Thanks man!

Are you wanting to bridge or PCT? They are 2 totally different things. If you want to bridge or "cruise" for a bit then yes, you can absolutely use low dose dbol or test or whatever to accomplish that. But if you want to run a proper PCT and get your own natty system up and running then the answer is NO. As others have said, any extraneous compound you put in your body will keep your natty system shut down.

bro those are some horrible broscience myths...any dbol dose would shut you down...
Agreed man. Bro science at its finest.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Agreed man. Bro science at its finest.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree. I am just wondering if those who give this kind of advices, follow these themselves. This is so horrible.

Thanks! I will look into this. Seems to be a lot of broscience theories out there masquerading as proven fact. I appreciate you guys putting me up game.

Yea your definitely have to figure out fact from fiction.. And there's allot of both unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom