Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low Dose Dbol as a base for Anavar

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Low Dose Dbol as a base for Anavar

I was listening to a guy thats pretty smart about this stuff and he said if you are going to use Anavar you need a base. He recommended Test as the best option and HCG as the 2nd best but said for people who had no access to that or were dead set against injecting they could run something like 10mg of Dbol a day since it is a wet estrogenic steroid. He also stated using Anavar alone will do just about nothing.

What you guys think about that?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    and just to add to that, isnt that kinda contradictory? If someone is using Anavar dont they want to shred up? Wouldnt a wet compound like dbol ruin that?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only the first injection is scary. Have someone who has done it before walk you through it and be there for the first time. First time I had to do it the nurse tricked me. She told me she was going to do and just before the shot, she put the needle in my hand and said GO. I just jabbed it in there and every shot after that was easy.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    Only the first injection is scary. Have someone who has done it before walk you through it and be there for the first time. First time I had to do it the nurse tricked me. She told me she was going to do and just before the shot, she put the needle in my hand and said GO. I just jabbed it in there and every shot after that was easy.
    OK but what kind of test? Test Enanthate? How often do you inject? How do you store it? Where do you inject it? and what kind of needle do you use? Thats my main concern that im gonna mess something like that up. Then once you add in test doesent Gyno become a problem?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're getting ahead of yourself. First cycles are Test only with an AI and that's it. You need to learn how to control estrogen and see how your body responds to Test. Then PCT... That's it nothing else.

Please post your full stats and goals.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You're getting ahead of yourself. First cycles are Test only with an AI and that's it. You need to learn how to control estrogen and see how your body responds to Test. Then PCT... That's it nothing else.

Please post your full stats and goals.
    6 foot 172 8-9%bf 41 years old. Reason thinking enanthate is less injection frequency. But how much and how often? 250/mg a week? Would that be one injection once a week ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    6 foot 172 8-9%bf 41 years old. Reason thinking enanthate is less injection frequency. But how much and how often? 250/mg a week? Would that be one injection once a week ?
    Test E, or Cyp twice a week for 350-400mg total. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Assess with mid cycle blood work. 12 week cycle. Then PCT.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Test E, or Cyp twice a week for 350-400mg total. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Assess with mid cycle blood work. 12 week cycle. Then PCT.
    Can I dose lower for less of a risk of sides?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I cant tell that you need to get over your fear of injecting...and quickly. Trying to build oral only cycles isn't conducive to building a long term physique.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Can I dose lower for less of a risk of sides?
    I don't recommend shutting down your natural testosterone for 250mg of Test. 350 is the lowest I recommend. Get your AI and PCT lined up also its just as important as everything else.

At 41 years old I recommend getting pre cycle blood work to see where your Test levels are. Also you use it as a tool to gauge your recovery after PCT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast