Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low dose Mk677

50Magnum

Anyone ever tried low dose MK677 like 5 mg a day, or eod? Reason why I am asking is because I am hearing so many people stopping it because of them being to lethargic, on top of uncontrollable appetite, and really bad bloating. If any of yall had any experiences taking 5 mg a day please chime in.

Anyone ever tried low dose MK677 like 5 mg a day, or eod? Reason why I am asking is because I am hearing so many people stopping it because of them being to lethargic, on top of uncontrollable appetite, and really bad bloating. If any of yall had any experiences taking 5 mg a day please chime in.

I can say I’m using about 12mg with no serious bloat issues.

I take it at 4am then lay back down until 7, then have breakfast.

There was studies done that it works at 5mg but I’m not sure how well it would be in terms of athletic enhancement.

i got great results on 12.5mg a day

never used 5mg

Since my powder will be here tomorrow (currently on liquid) I’m going to start adjusting up, 25mg was too much in terms of water retention but I’m thinking maybe 17-18mg will be nice.

I have 10 grams of mk677 as 10 grams of Cardarine arriving, super excited. Plan to run the mk for 6-8 months to really gauge it.

I can say I’m using about 12mg with no serious bloat issues.

I take it at 4am then lay back down until 7, then have breakfast.

There was studies done that it works at 5mg but I’m not sure how well it would be in terms of athletic enhancement.

no lethargy or appetite increase? And what was the dosage you started with? I think age also plays a big factor on how people get side effects; I realized most older individuals 40s-50s love the benefits mk677 gives to them; but younger peps like myself we get hit hard with the sideaffects; could be because of low amounts of igf/gh gets produced as you get older.

no lethargy or appetite increase? And what was the dosage you started with? I think age also plays a big factor on how people get side effects; I realized most older individuals 40s-50s love the benefits mk677 gives to them; but younger peps like myself we get hit hard with the sideaffects; could be because of low amounts of igf/gh gets produced as you get older.

Well I’m 32 man if that helps.

I started at 6mg a day for about a week, couldn’t feel anything so jumped to 25mg and that was too much. Water retention hit in a week, dropped down to the 12.5mg dose for 2 weeks or so and that’s been great.

Slight appetite increase but that is starting to pass, getting used to it. Same applies to lethargy, at first I had some at 12.5mg but it was minimal and had passed.

Now I’m sleeping great, wild dreams, recovery is amazing, muscles feel full, Also feels like my metabolism is up.

I have about 5 weeks in now and love it.

That seems to be a no then

Well from the studies I read the compound works at doses that low in terms of elevating GH and IGF but if I remember correctly that dose was used on elderly people.

All the major studies were done with 25mg, but it’s also shown it works in low doses and increases its effects in a dose dependent manner. However anything over 25mg doesn’t continue to raise GH levels, only IGF at that point.

even females dont run it that low... i cant see much benefit in doing so but you can always try

I’ll keep everyone updated on it, going to try to go back to 25mg and increase potassium and reduce sodium a bit more. Any good diuretics you can think of DG to help with water retention?

I’d like to keep it at 25 for rest of my cut then drop back to maybe 10 or even 5 after long term to see if there’s any continuation of benefits.

I’ll keep everyone updated on it, going to try to go back to 25mg and increase potassium and reduce sodium a bit more. Any good diuretics you can think of DG to help with water retention?

I’d like to keep it at 25 for rest of my cut then drop back to maybe 10 or even 5 after long term to see if there’s any continuation of benefits.

I assume u mean natural diuretics? Dandelion root is my favorite... there are several in dga organ st and dandelion is in it but ive always found that to be the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I assume u mean natural diuretics? Dandelion root is my favorite... there are several in dga organ st and dandelion is in it but ive always found that to be the best

Yeah I met natural, obviously RX we are looking at HCTZ or spirolactone (not sure of spelling) but I would like to avoid them due to BP drops, I’d also need to order them from an Indian pharmacy unless you know of a domestic source for HCTZ.

So dandelion root you say? I’ll do some reading on it then, thank you.

Yeah I met natural, obviously RX we are looking at HCTZ or spirolactone (not sure of spelling) but I would like to avoid them due to BP drops, I’d also need to order them from an Indian pharmacy unless you know of a domestic source for HCTZ.

So dandelion root you say? I’ll do some reading on it then, thank you.

Yes i literally just posted a video on it as well

5mg wouldn’t do much really. Unless your saving money I would take the recommend dose 15mg. Cycle off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got grazy pumps 10mg day in 5 days. but fasting blood sugar 5.4 --> 6.1-6.4. so i use only 10mg eod and 3x week only. too powerful stuff.

Back
Top Bottom