Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low dose tren

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Low dose tren

What are some of your experiences with really low doses of tren? Something like 150mg or even 100mg a week? Really curious to see what all the fuss is about. The only thing that makes me hesitant is acne. Have experience with test, deca, EQ, anavar, and dbol over the past few years. The dbol fucked me up. It wasn't crazy cystic acne but I had about 20 pimples on my back and didn't like it. Other than that I typically get a few small ones on my shoulders when dialing back to trt dose so I'm not particularly prone to acne.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    What are some of your experiences with really low doses of tren? Something like 150mg or even 100mg a week? Really curious to see what all the fuss is about. The only thing that makes me hesitant is acne. Have experience with test, deca, EQ, anavar, and dbol over the past few years. The dbol fucked me up. It wasn't crazy cystic acne but I had about 20 pimples on my back and didn't like it. Other than that I typically get a few small ones on my shoulders when dialing back to trt dose so I'm not particularly prone to acne.
    You really donít need much Tren to get great results given your diet is in check. I prefer Tren for cutting vs bulking since it partitions macros efficiently and eats up carbs like crazy. I have never ran Tren more than 400mg a week and that was enough. I had terrible night sweats, insomnia and was lethargic most of the time. Libido went to shit as well. I think 300mg or less will help avoid sides and allow you to reap the benefits of Tren even at 150mg a week. Never had issues with acne so canít comment there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just remember that a little bit goes a long way

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you don't need much tren to be honest. there is little room for error between 200 and 300mg. that 100mg will increase side effects a crazy amount

i've gotten crazy results on as little as 150mg. there isn't a stronger steroid hands down
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trenbolone is by far the strongest steroid ever created , and is not for anyone and should be used only for competition athletes pre contest . And even at 50mg EOD gives amazing results.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím currently taking 50mg Tren A EOD and the results are outstanding and Iím not getting the sides I have before when running higher dose or running test with it. Running Tren by itself works best for me, if I was to add anything it would be very mild compound like primo or var.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    At 150mg a week is there a large risk of prolactin issues or is it sort of a "get bloodwork and see" thing? Bloodwork will be done but what are the odds? Would keep something on hand of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I recently added 100mg of deca to my trt again. Should I drop that before I take tren?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    At 150mg a week is there a large risk of prolactin issues or is it sort of a "get bloodwork and see" thing? Bloodwork will be done but what are the odds? Would keep something on hand of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I recently added 100mg of deca to my trt again. Should I drop that before I take tren?
    Yes. In fact I'd wait for complete clearance first

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren doesn't give me acne as bad as Deca and Dbol did. Just some on my back when I came off.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've been on NO-DOSE Tren my whole life. : ) The damage isn't worth the temprary benefits.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast