Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low Estrogen and muscle pain?

fosterNObeer

Registered
Over the past 10 years I have experiencing some pain after drinking alcohol heavily the next day. it has gotten worse over time. last year I decided to quit drinking and have been sober since. fast forward to today and i'm using steroids and i notice if i up my aromasin or adex too high i get the same pain. is this connected to previous issues?

Over the past 10 years I have experiencing some pain after drinking alcohol heavily the next day. it has gotten worse over time. last year I decided to quit drinking and have been sober since. fast forward to today and i'm using steroids and i notice if i up my aromasin or adex too high i get the same pain. is this connected to previous issues?
im so lost... you admittedly said that if you run your AI too high then you have issues... how on earth would that have something to do with you drinking alcohol previously in your life... obviously its the fact you are crashing your estrogen... wow...

muscle pain is a red flag your body is screaming to you. BUT you have to differentiate between muscle soreness and actual PAIN. for a while my shoulder was in pain, i always attributed it to just typical muscle soreness, but i found out 2 years later it was torn lol. as gym rats it is hard to realize the difference sometimes cause we lift nonstop and expect pain, but in your case it def sounds like your body hates alcohol and hates AI's. so listen to it

im so lost... you admittedly said that if you run your AI too high then you have issues... how on earth would that have something to do with you drinking alcohol previously in your life... obviously its the fact you are crashing your estrogen... wow...
I'm beyond lost... I'm glad I'm not the only one

No that is joint pain from crashing estrogen.
Previously it was probably severe dehydration. Similar but still very different

Back
Top Bottom