Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low Libido after PCT

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Low Libido after PCT

Hi, i am 22 years old and i followed this cylce (lifting for 7 years and decided to use gear once):

-Test e 10 weeks, 500mg during the first 8 and 250mg during the last 2
    -Deca 200mg/week during the first 8 weeks (i took 400mg instead of 200 in weeks 2 and 4, a coach advice)
    I pinned every monday both compounds at the same time

I took hcg 1200iu every monday during the last 2 weeks.

I started PCT 2 weeks after the last test e pin:

-3 weeks clomid 50mg/day
    -25 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
    (+4000 iu of d3/day)

I started to get libido problems 2 or 3 days after starting the pct but at the moment it's better that before. I can get an erection but it's much harder than before starting or during cycle.
    Nobody wants to talk about this in real life so i decided to ask here. Is it something in my brain and i just need some time to recover (if yes, how much aprox?), or i did something wrong with my cycle?

I gained 12kg, lost 3 and strength is still there so i think my test levels are fine.

I read that proviron could help but i don't want to take anything unless it's truly necessary.

Thank you!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Edit: it's been 1 weeks since i finished my pct. No problems at all during and after except low libido.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alexj6 View Post
    Hi, i am 22 years old and i followed this cylce (lifting for 7 years and decided to use gear once):

-Test e 10 weeks, 500mg during the first 8 and 250mg during the last 2
    -Deca 200mg/week during the first 8 weeks (i took 400mg instead of 200 in weeks 2 and 4, a coach advice)
    I pinned every monday both compounds at the same time

I took hcg 1200iu every monday during the last 2 weeks.

I started PCT 2 weeks after the last test e pin:

-3 weeks clomid 50mg/day
    -25 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
    (+4000 iu of d3/day)

I started to get libido problems 2 or 3 days after starting the pct but at the moment it's better that before. I can get an erection but it's much harder than before starting or during cycle.
    Nobody wants to talk about this in real life so i decided to ask here. Is it something in my brain and i just need some time to recover (if yes, how much aprox?), or i did something wrong with my cycle?

I gained 12kg, lost 3 and strength is still there so i think my test levels are fine.

I read that proviron could help but i don't want to take anything unless it's truly necessary.

Thank you!
    Too young to be using

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate,

I guarantee that your test levels will be low. I know you did a pct but they don't recover straight after...

Good news, your ED is slowly improving... I'd get bloodwork 4-6 weeks after pct, just to see where you are at. You should recover, but it may take a few months. Everyone is different

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your libido is shit cause your pct is shit

look up all the horror stories of guys who have low libido on clomid and nolvadex. you never run SERM's like that solo. always stack in a strong T booster. get n2generate ES asap and lower your serm dosage and you will feel better

and yes i will throw in the 'you are too young' gig at you too. what in the world is a 22 year old doing fucking with their reproductive health for? what ends up happening here most of the time is you will repeat the same thing and then end up on TRT by the time you are 25 and be pinning for the rest of your life. is that what you want?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    22 years old and using steroids.. SMFH... so many people just dont get it and are FULLY intent on learning the hard way... i will just never understand it

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do i need to lie about my age to get help?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Edit: it's been 1 weeks since i finished my pct. No problems at all during and after except low libido.
    Youíll be fine , you just need more time , donít take any other drugs .
    Use a natural test booster like Tribulus , itís not expensive, you can order on amazon or eBay . Iím in my 50s and it works great for me , so you in your 20s it will work even better .
    Hold off on the roids till your much older and donít worry about it .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    While I don't condone use of steroids at your age, the problem sounds like insufficient PCT. A full 6 week nolva and clomid PCT would have served you better. At this point you should just wait it out another 4 weeks for your HPTA to come back online. Make sure you do bloodwork then to confirm you are fully recovered as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do i need to lie about my age to get help?
    No. You and every other member who thought they had the intelligence and maturity to do a cycle need to listen when we say 'don't do a cycle cos you're too young'. And you didn't. So here you are.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast