Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Libido after PCT

alexj6

Registered
Hi, i am 22 years old and i followed this cylce (lifting for 7 years and decided to use gear once):

-Test e 10 weeks, 500mg during the first 8 and 250mg during the last 2
-Deca 200mg/week during the first 8 weeks (i took 400mg instead of 200 in weeks 2 and 4, a coach advice)
I pinned every monday both compounds at the same time

I took hcg 1200iu every monday during the last 2 weeks.

I started PCT 2 weeks after the last test e pin:

-3 weeks clomid 50mg/day
-25 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
(+4000 iu of d3/day)

I started to get libido problems 2 or 3 days after starting the pct but at the moment it's better that before. I can get an erection but it's much harder than before starting or during cycle.
Nobody wants to talk about this in real life so i decided to ask here. Is it something in my brain and i just need some time to recover (if yes, how much aprox?), or i did something wrong with my cycle?

I gained 12kg, lost 3 and strength is still there so i think my test levels are fine.

I read that proviron could help but i don't want to take anything unless it's truly necessary.

Thank you!

Edit: it's been 1 weeks since i finished my pct. No problems at all during and after except low libido.

Hi, i am 22 years old and i followed this cylce (lifting for 7 years and decided to use gear once):

-Test e 10 weeks, 500mg during the first 8 and 250mg during the last 2
-Deca 200mg/week during the first 8 weeks (i took 400mg instead of 200 in weeks 2 and 4, a coach advice)
I pinned every monday both compounds at the same time

I took hcg 1200iu every monday during the last 2 weeks.

I started PCT 2 weeks after the last test e pin:

-3 weeks clomid 50mg/day
-25 days Nolvadex 20mg/day
(+4000 iu of d3/day)

I started to get libido problems 2 or 3 days after starting the pct but at the moment it's better that before. I can get an erection but it's much harder than before starting or during cycle.
Nobody wants to talk about this in real life so i decided to ask here. Is it something in my brain and i just need some time to recover (if yes, how much aprox?), or i did something wrong with my cycle?

I gained 12kg, lost 3 and strength is still there so i think my test levels are fine.

I read that proviron could help but i don't want to take anything unless it's truly necessary.

Thank you!

Too young to be using

Hey mate,

I guarantee that your test levels will be low. I know you did a pct but they don't recover straight after...

Good news, your ED is slowly improving... I'd get bloodwork 4-6 weeks after pct, just to see where you are at. You should recover, but it may take a few months. Everyone is different

your libido is shit cause your pct is shit

look up all the horror stories of guys who have low libido on clomid and nolvadex. you never run SERM's like that solo. always stack in a strong T booster. get n2generate ES asap and lower your serm dosage and you will feel better

and yes i will throw in the 'you are too young' gig at you too. what in the world is a 22 year old doing fucking with their reproductive health for? what ends up happening here most of the time is you will repeat the same thing and then end up on TRT by the time you are 25 and be pinning for the rest of your life. is that what you want?

22 years old and using steroids.. SMFH... so many people just dont get it and are FULLY intent on learning the hard way... i will just never understand it

Edit: it's been 1 weeks since i finished my pct. No problems at all during and after except low libido.

You’ll be fine , you just need more time , don’t take any other drugs .
Use a natural test booster like Tribulus , it’s not expensive, you can order on amazon or eBay . I’m in my 50s and it works great for me , so you in your 20s it will work even better .
Hold off on the roids till your much older and don’t worry about it .

While I don't condone use of steroids at your age, the problem sounds like insufficient PCT. A full 6 week nolva and clomid PCT would have served you better. At this point you should just wait it out another 4 weeks for your HPTA to come back online. Make sure you do bloodwork then to confirm you are fully recovered as well

Do i need to lie about my age to get help?

No. You and every other member who thought they had the intelligence and maturity to do a cycle need to listen when we say 'don't do a cycle cos you're too young'. And you didn't. So here you are.

Do i need to lie about my age to get help?

I threw in a gig at you for your age because it is important for others reading to learn from this, and if 1 person who is 22 can decide to wait then that is worth it right? but i also helped you. re-read my post above. your problem isn't something I haven't dealt with 1000 times. if you don't believe me then google 'low libido clomid or nolvadex' and see how many posts there are. these drugs are not meant to be ran by themselves or at high dosages, that isn't what they were designed for lol

You definitely are too young for cycling. But the damage is done. Just dont do it again. Not for years. You need to give yourself time to recover and possibly run a better pct

Along side clomid and nolva, you ahoud be running N2Generate, N2Guard, Aromasin, Cardarine and Ostarine. I throw in HGH too, it makes a difference. But as stated above, youre very young. I'm 46 and this system works for me.

Back
Top Bottom