Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low serum test = 82! Please help

zeeb84

Registered
I am a 43 year old male with a history of hypogonadism for the past 5 years (at least). About two years ago, i was prescribed Clomid (25 mg) daily by an endo. TRT was not an option because i wanted to be able to have a child. Fast forward, I am in my 11th week of a 12 week cycle on s4 and lgd. I am planning clomid 50/25/25/25 for weeks 13-16.

I just had bloodwork done and my testosterone serum (labcorp) is 82! My test has never been below 240. thoughts on approaches to regain higher, more permanent test? I have had my hypothalamus checked and it is fine.

I am a 43 year old male with a history of hypogonadism for the past 5 years (at least). About two years ago, i was prescribed Clomid (25 mg) daily by an endo. TRT was not an option because i wanted to be able to have a child. Fast forward, I am in my 11th week of a 12 week cycle on s4 and lgd. I am planning clomid 50/25/25/25 for weeks 13-16.

I just had bloodwork done and my testosterone serum (labcorp) is 82! My test has never been below 240. thoughts on approaches to regain higher, more permanent test? I have had my hypothalamus checked and it is fine.

Who is your sarms source?
U r running 2 of the most suppresive sarms also.

So you've had low test, taken a PED and your test is lower... ok. So don't used PED's.

SARMS are suppressive. Perfectly normal. Your testosterone levels will bounce back once your cycle is finished.

After your SARMS cycle, run a mini PCT like this to restore natural testosterone production -
weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like n2generate ES from n2bm.com

Back
Top Bottom