Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low sperm count

adidasuser

Registered
Evening everyone,

Currently running t400 @ 400mg per week cruise with 12.5 Exemestane ED.

Took a home fertility test tonight and my levels were low. Do I have any options to stay on the t400 and raise my count or just need to cycle off. Wifey is trying to turn the oven on and I've got on board.

400mg is a very, very high cruise dose, so it's unsurprising your levels are low. You could cutting that dosage by half or more, and add some HCG while trying to conceive, or you get off and attempt a long PCT.

Load up on HCG or talk to a fertility doctor. He will advise you to stopping taking any AAS's.

you should come off all exogenous hormones and load up on vitamin E and clomid. n2generate has tons of good quality organic vitamin E so get that and run it with the clomid and you will give yourself the best chance

hcg alone is not going to do it... i assure you... its part of the protocol but the best thing to do is stop using test... if you are going to stay on, you need a combo of hmg, hcg and clomid... it will take some time for it to really work but hmg is the key to this... its not cheap and not easy to get either

Out of curiosity how do the pros get there wife’s pregnant?
I’m ausuming it’s ivf?

Who said they did it? Indeed, with the odd exception, I can't think of too many with kids.

Back
Top Bottom