Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T, what to do next?

Hi guys,

I did a 15 week cycle consisting of
600 eq
500 test
30 dbol week 1-4
20mg lgd week 12-14
Aromasin 12.5 eod

I followed the perfect pct to a tee found on this forum..

Im currently 4/5 weeks after I completed my PCT and I still feel like trash. I did 2 mild cycles and recovered just fine, but not this time. Went to the hospital to get bloods and turned out I got low T (as expected).
Organs are good, shbg, free test and prolactine are all in good range tho.

Testosterone 224 ng/dl (7.8 nmol/l)

Ive been under alot of stress as im drowning in financial debt and lost my father to cancer recently, resulting in bad sleep, bad recovery and depression.. but I keep my diet on point. Feel weak, feel fatter and got ED. Its has been worse but I feel like its gotten slighty better over the past weeks.

I just want to get my hormones back to normal and feel fit without ED.

I dont consider TRT an option as I am 26 years old..
What do you guys recommend? Wait till my test bounces back naturally, start dosing clomid or something else??

Need your guys help on this one,

Thanks!

EQ wrecked havoc on me. Took me forever to recover. Lost a lot of gains.

I would grab some cardarine and mk677 and run some lower dose clomid and nolva. For a few more weeks. No expert, other guys here might have better advice. Just what I would do.

EQ wrecked havoc on me. Took me forever to recover. Lost a lot of gains.

I would grab some cardarine and mk677 and run some lower dose clomid and nolva. For a few more weeks. No expert, other guys here might have better advice. Just what I would do.

Thats why i dont do PCT ( i dont recover and lose all ) . You can do TRT and next cycle use softer compounds like test , anavar , masteron and try PCT again and see if you recover . I believe PCT is always best when you use very basic soft cycles like test dbol

Hi guys,

I did a 15 week cycle consisting of
600 eq
500 test
30 dbol week 1-4
20mg lgd week 12-14
Aromasin 12.5 eod

I followed the perfect pct to a tee found on this forum..

Im currently 4/5 weeks after I completed my PCT and I still feel like trash. I did 2 mild cycles and recovered just fine, but not this time. Went to the hospital to get bloods and turned out I got low T (as expected).
Organs are good, shbg, free test and prolactine are all in good range tho.

Testosterone 224 ng/dl (7.8 nmol/l)

Ive been under alot of stress as im drowning in financial debt and lost my father to cancer recently, resulting in bad sleep, bad recovery and depression.. but I keep my diet on point. Feel weak, feel fatter and got ED. Its has been worse but I feel like its gotten slighty better over the past weeks.

I just want to get my hormones back to normal and feel fit without ED.

I dont consider TRT an option as I am 26 years old..
What do you guys recommend? Wait till my test bounces back naturally, start dosing clomid or something else??

Need your guys help on this one,

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your father. Sad situation all around.

For your hormones, I suggest you redo PCT. It's not unusual not to recover after a long cycle, happens to many guys.
1) Dont use clomid, it will emotionally wreck you
2) redo your pct for 8 weeks
3) pct should be
week 1-2
hcgenerate 5 caps/day
nolvadex 60mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs EOD

week 3-4
500 IUs of HCG x 5 days
nolvadex 40mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs EOD

week 5-8
nolvadex 20mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs E3D

week 9-10
nolvadex 10mgs/day

Your emotional state and life stress isn't doing your natural hormonal balance any favors. Id try to tackle some things to bring some relief to your life along with running another pct.

Monstro and I disagree about the whole 'losing all your gains' thing.

However, even doing a perfect PCT doesn't mean it'll be easy. Plus you've all the other stuff going on.

Thats why i dont do PCT ( i dont recover and lose all ) . You can do TRT and next cycle use softer compounds like test , anavar , masteron and try PCT again and see if you recover . I believe PCT is always best when you use very basic soft cycles like test dbol

bro i run hardcore cycles, but i come off hard too. if you not gonna come off then that is what happens

Monstro and I disagree about the whole 'losing all your gains' thing.

However, even doing a perfect PCT doesn't mean it'll be easy. Plus you've all the other stuff going on.

Great words Mobster . yes we can do all perfect but you have a life, with stress , emotions , troubles, problems with wife, on work and many other factors that is impossible to control . Why Kuwait athletes improve more ? because they are just athletes nothing more . probably you need more time on PCT to recover well ( we all react different to thinks )

Great words Mobster . yes we can do all perfect but you have a life, with stress , emotions , troubles, problems with wife, on work and many other factors that is impossible to control . Why Kuwait athletes improve more ? because they are just athletes nothing more . probably you need more time on PCT to recover well ( we all react different to thinks )

Agreed. We touched upon the Kuwait thing in a podcast - all they do is train, eat and chill. Like NOTHING else. Kinda being treated like race horses. Yes they may well have access to pharmacy gear and legit peptides but the camp like atmosphere is more of the reason behind their gains

Back
Top Bottom