Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: low Test at 18 TRT?

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    36
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    low Test at 18 TRT?

    I have zero desire for life other than lifting,I feel like lifeís a punishment,I got my blood work done and my testosterone is at 48/pl(low)normal range 47-250! I suffer from all low t symptoms, I lift hard and meal prep!Squat 405,deadlift 500,bench 225! I lift and then lay in the bed all day! My urologist told me trt would make me sterile I could care less I donít want kids! I wanna take it into my own hands and start cycling test by myself are there any risks? Where can I find a good source? Just understand I am suffering my mood is horrible my vitality is terrible havenít seen my fam in 3 years due to depression! I need testosterone injections how do I get them?

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I aint no expert but if that's in the low end its still in the range and t levels fluctuate all day I go in and get a second work up and read up on the best time or whatever.....

  3. #3
    Head Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42,549
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your testosterone levels do not peak until your early 20's

    also there are millions of 18 year olds who are moping around and depressed at life. it isn't cause of test, it is because of other factors some of which are beyond your control. to think that sticking your ass with test will fix your life problems is wishful thinking because it won't
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  4. #4
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,091
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fells trollish and spamish...not biting today.

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    90
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Imo, consult a psychiatrist who will direct you to an endocrinologist (or directly). I'm saying that because you're saying that you want to live off TRT through a website. What if that website goes down and you're unable to get your TRT dosage for several weeks or months? You'll be feeling way worse than now... In conclusion, for TRT purposes consulting a doctor is 1000% safer.

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,246
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    I have zero desire for life other than lifting,I feel like lifeís a punishment,I got my blood work done and my testosterone is at 48/pl(low)normal range 47-250! I suffer from all low t symptoms, I lift hard and meal prep!Squat 405,deadlift 500,bench 225! I lift and then lay in the bed all day! My urologist told me trt would make me sterile I could care less I donít want kids! I wanna take it into my own hands and start cycling test by myself are there any risks? Where can I find a good source? Just understand I am suffering my mood is horrible my vitality is terrible havenít seen my fam in 3 years due to depression! I need testosterone injections how do I get them?
    how on the planet earth do you know if you want kids at 18 years old? thats just absurd.. you wait until you meet the right woman, who you want to marry, who desperately wants kids and see how that makes you feel at that point in time... then you'll remember you said when you were 18 you didnt care... you have zero clue about being an adult and how your life changes etc... you are making a huge mistake and you will regret

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    90
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    how on the planet earth do you know if you want kids at 18 years old? thats just absurd.. you wait until you meet the right woman, who you want to marry, who desperately wants kids and see how that makes you feel at that point in time... then you'll remember you said when you were 18 you didnt care... you have zero clue about being an adult and how your life changes etc... you are making a huge mistake and you will regret
    His life shouldn't be a misery either

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,246
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    low Test at 18 TRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by rihanetazi View Post
    His life shouldn't be a misery either
    My comment was about the comment he made if u actually paid attention... i never said to not do it if it wasnt medically necessary but based off that comment alone, it is not clear thinking... its not for you, me or anyone else to decide... a proper endocrinologist should be diagnosing and advising this, not anyone on here or anywhere else


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    90
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    My comment was about the comment he made if u actually paid attention... i never said to not do it if it wasnt medically necessary but based off that comment alone, it is not clear thinking... its not for you, me or anyone else to decide... a proper endocrinologist should be diagnosing and advising this, not anyone on here or anywhere else




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Agreed 100% that's what i told him

  10. #10
    Head Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42,549
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rihanetazi View Post
    His life shouldn't be a misery either
    sticking his ass with test won't fix his miserable life though

    if you polled high school seniors they would 90% say they hate their lives.. who the hell likes living with their parents at that age and having little freedom?.. fuck poll most adults and they hate their lives too.. welcome to the real world.

    again just sticking your ass with steroids won't fix it. life is a bitch and there is going to be a lot of ups and downs. you have to tighten your boot straps and get up when you are down and pursue your future.. this guy has his whole life ahead of him.. he can go to college for 4 years, get a degree.. then pursue a life long career at 22.. no reason to be depressed cause he doesn't have it THAT BAD. is he a kid in Darfur starving with a vulture standing over him? is he a Columbian girl stuck under her roof after an earthquake waiting for someone to save her? yeah that is the real world right there. i don't want to hear guys bitching about how bad they have it.. if you have food, a roof over your head, and clean water to drink you can't bitch
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •