Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low test high tren debate

Golden35

Registered
I wanted to hear a nice debate from both sides of the aisle on how to stack test and trenbolone together. I'm in my 30's and ran 5 cycles and its time for me to try tren finally. I've read some spirited debates on both sides with people saying to use low test/high tren and the vice versa.

Well from the experts I've talked to who have run test and tren together, they mostly all agree to run the test higher and the tren lower, lots of guys say 200mg of tren and under yield great results.

I am in the camp of less is more less is.less side effects and less is a softer landing if you come off and pct which you should do.

Tren is harsh and has a long list of negative sides its a mental and physical battle from what I've seen lots of guys say. Slow long term gains less is better in that case just IMO.

you will constantly get different answers... everyone is different on how they go about this... my preference is the keep them equal or close together but everyone has different responses

Why people using low test???????? If we all know all pros top athletes use high super high test.
Test is the only steroid you can up dosages without so many sides mostly when using hgh with and is the safest you can use and is the strongest to put on size.
Why use high tren if tren works amazing at low dosages because is so potent , and you know the higher tren dosages the flatter you will look

Back
Top Bottom