Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone 19 Years Old ?

fsanch2696

Registered
I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many questions I cannot find online. My symptoms are pretty much all of the signs of low test (low energy,decreased muscle mass/body fat, depression, erect problems) and I've already had pre-existing gyno. Im thinking TRT will literally be the answer to all my problems, but Im wondering...
- If i begin TRT, can i begin a cycle, then return to the trt i was prescribed?
- Will my gyno minimize?
- Will i need to do trt for my entire life?

I can't think of anymore questions atm but you get the picture.

People on TRT don't need to PCT but they do need time off between cycles equal to at least cycle time. During this rest they resume TRT. In either case I would not recommend cycling yet even if you were on TRT, which is absolutely something you should let your endocrinologist decide.
There is now way TRT would minimize gyno, and could in fact possibly make it worse depending on how estrogen prone you are (estrogen in males comes from the aromitization of their testosterone)
Finally, yes, TRT means shutting down your bodies natural abilities, and it is indeed rest of your life. It is not a decision to be taken lightly.

see the Doctor, see the Doctor, see the Doctor
do everything the Doc says, dont second guess the Doctor by reading what is found online.
if you dont like what the first Doctor says, See a second Doctor!!

God Bless and Good luck

Not trying to be a dick but man if you have high estrogen and low test naturally first off:

Trt is for life

You are 19 and you may need trt and you want to run a cycle with your trt you don’t have yet??

You have gyno which is due to high estrogen levels in your body....you realize testosterone or any other wet compound that aromatizes (i.e. raises estrogen levels in your body) is only going to make things worse right?

See what your endo says and if you really need trt again it is for life and you will likely need to be taking an aromatize inhibitor like aromasin with your trt to keep estrogen in check. This is a must and if your doctor doesn’t understand that fine another doctor.

you are only 19. your HPTA has not developed yet

there are zillions of teens who have similar symptoms, just assuming hopping on TRT for life will solve it is wishful thinking

hypothetically speaking there are tons of reasons for low T levels. the biggest being growing up exposed to environmental factors which have destroyed your gut health causing you to be incapable of absorbing minerals, thus low T levels. very common problem.

I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many questions I cannot find online. My symptoms are pretty much all of the signs of low test (low energy,decreased muscle mass/body fat, depression, erect problems) and I've already had pre-existing gyno. Im thinking TRT will literally be the answer to all my problems, but Im wondering...
- If i begin TRT, can i begin a cycle, then return to the trt i was prescribed?
- Will my gyno minimize?
- Will i need to do trt for my entire life?

I can't think of anymore questions atm but you get the picture.
just because you may have to be on trt at this young of a age, which you dont even know for sure yet, you certainly would not want to start cycling etc... its one thing to have a medical condition and use a therapeutic dose of testosterone and an entirely different story to be blasting steroids at 19 years old... thats just absurdity... obviously gyno will not minimize when you would be using testosterone, which converts to estrogen... that doesnt even make sense.. your last question is for your doctor, period

Back
Top Bottom