bannednutrition.com

Thread: Low Testosterone 19 Years Old ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Unhappy Low Testosterone 19 Years Old ?

I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many questions I cannot find online. My symptoms are pretty much all of the signs of low test (low energy,decreased muscle mass/body fat, depression, erect problems) and I've already had pre-existing gyno. Im thinking TRT will literally be the answer to all my problems, but Im wondering...
    - If i begin TRT, can i begin a cycle, then return to the trt i was prescribed?
    - Will my gyno minimize?
    - Will i need to do trt for my entire life?

I can't think of anymore questions atm but you get the picture.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    People on TRT don't need to PCT but they do need time off between cycles equal to at least cycle time. During this rest they resume TRT. In either case I would not recommend cycling yet even if you were on TRT, which is absolutely something you should let your endocrinologist decide.
    There is now way TRT would minimize gyno, and could in fact possibly make it worse depending on how estrogen prone you are (estrogen in males comes from the aromitization of their testosterone)
    Finally, yes, TRT means shutting down your bodies natural abilities, and it is indeed rest of your life. It is not a decision to be taken lightly.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    see the Doctor, see the Doctor, see the Doctor
    do everything the Doc says, dont second guess the Doctor by reading what is found online.
    if you dont like what the first Doctor says, See a second Doctor!!

God Bless and Good luck

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not trying to be a dick but man if you have high estrogen and low test naturally first off:

Trt is for life

You are 19 and you may need trt and you want to run a cycle with your trt you donít have yet??

You have gyno which is due to high estrogen levels in your body....you realize testosterone or any other wet compound that aromatizes (i.e. raises estrogen levels in your body) is only going to make things worse right?

See what your endo says and if you really need trt again it is for life and you will likely need to be taking an aromatize inhibitor like aromasin with your trt to keep estrogen in check. This is a must and if your doctor doesnít understand that fine another doctor.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Consider dropping your bodyfat a tad to see if that helps. Also how much sleep etc do you get?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are only 19. your HPTA has not developed yet

there are zillions of teens who have similar symptoms, just assuming hopping on TRT for life will solve it is wishful thinking

hypothetically speaking there are tons of reasons for low T levels. the biggest being growing up exposed to environmental factors which have destroyed your gut health causing you to be incapable of absorbing minerals, thus low T levels. very common problem.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Perhaps a subtle way of trying to get us to ok our saying a teen can use gear - it's still no.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fsanch2696 View Post
    I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many questions I cannot find online. My symptoms are pretty much all of the signs of low test (low energy,decreased muscle mass/body fat, depression, erect problems) and I've already had pre-existing gyno. Im thinking TRT will literally be the answer to all my problems, but Im wondering...
    - If i begin TRT, can i begin a cycle, then return to the trt i was prescribed?
    - Will my gyno minimize?
    - Will i need to do trt for my entire life?

I can't think of anymore questions atm but you get the picture.
    just because you may have to be on trt at this young of a age, which you dont even know for sure yet, you certainly would not want to start cycling etc... its one thing to have a medical condition and use a therapeutic dose of testosterone and an entirely different story to be blasting steroids at 19 years old... thats just absurdity... obviously gyno will not minimize when you would be using testosterone, which converts to estrogen... that doesnt even make sense.. your last question is for your doctor, period

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ask your doctor...