Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone/Unresponsive to testosterone

silentkiller

Registered
Please help me out here.
I am a 20 year old male
Last year in november when I was 19 I had taken anavar for 8 days. It shut me down hard. My test levels went from 820 to 150ng/dl in 8days. I took clomid 50mg and my test levels came to 1117ng/dl. I soon stopped the clomid and my T levels fell back to the 400s.
I tried to get them up naturally through weight training and diet (intermittent fasting) and I was making good progress. During fasting and after each training session I could feel my test levels rise as my libido was significantly higher and was retaining more muscle (most of which I had lost).
At this time I also started moderate drinking. I felt suppressed again and got my T levels checked. They were at 256ng/dl.
I went to an endo he again put me on clomid and soon my test levels were in the 900s.
But I wasn't responding to the testosterone. I had every symptom of low testosterone. Low libido, depression, was losing muscle mass and my armpit and facial hair growth had reduced alot, which I could easily grow before and had very fast growing facial hair.
I then injected myself with 500mg test e per week and my test levels were arnd 1460ng/dl. I dont know if the reading was capped or the test was underdosed but I should have felt something.
I felt nothing and I had every symptom of low testosterone.
I went to many endos and andrologists then but noone could help me out.
My estrogen, free test, SHBG, biovailable t and albumin were all in the normal range but I still felt nothing.
And this wasnt psychological because my facial hair growth had stopped and I was unable to make gains naturally or on the test e inspite of diet and training being in check. I could make gains very easily before the anavar.
I dont know whats wrong with me and I dont know where to go. Im a 20 year old male, I was 19 when I took the anavar.

Did alchohol fry my androgen receptors? Or is something else the problem? Please help me out.
I got my bloods done recently and my test levels are at 395ng/dl.
What should i do now? Should i run a pct? If yes then at what dosages.

I have some questions for you

1. why are you running steroids at 19?
2. why are you drinking alcohol with steroids?
3. why did you think clomid wouldn't only temporarily raise T levels then crash back down once stopping?

you have to research this stuff BEFORE you start. it is hard for me to feel empathy for you in this situation because you did not do any rsearch and you wanted a short cut.

you need to STOP fucking around with these hormones, including clomid. all the clomid will do is roller coaster your hormones as you are seeing. you need to stop drinking alcohol. teens who drink alcohol or who use hormones end up with lower T levels as adults, that is a fact. so you already fucked that part up

what I would do is get your lifestyle in check and allow your body to recover on its own without interference.. you should run a natural T booster during this time like hcgenerate to get you through this rough patch. test again in another 6 months.

I agree with Stevesmi.
First off, that was dbol not anavar. You would know that if you did your research because despite where you looked you'd see that anavar is widely and easily faked. Your too young to be juicing. Should have waited till at least 25.
Now, to solve your problem.
1. Take a deep breath and relax...now, put your big boy pants on cause shits gonna get rough.
2. Stop the fucking drinking. You made a bad choice and now to fix it not drinking is part of the solution.
3. Take the HCgenerate like Stevesmi said to.
After a couple months (4-6 months like Stevemi said) get bloods drawn. If your still low go to your endo (who works for you not the other way around) and tell him what you did. That you took anavar and it ended up being dbol. You made a foolish mistake and are now doing whatever it takes to fix it.
4. Take what he prescribes you which should be HCG. Take it for the peroid he tells you to and then go get bloods AFTER you stop taking it. By this time 8 or 9 months have gone by and if your not back to your normal range then say hello to your new TRT cause your shit ain't coming back.
And thats the truth.
A few side notes, hcg aint that good for you so he wont keep ya on it long. If he doesnt go that route then demand it. The shit works. How do you think i had kids.lol Its really important that you stay positive! It will help tremendously. I've went through the same thing only after puberty my body went to shit without drugs. If you have any questions feel free to IM anyone or atleast me anyways.

If the bar isn't bending then your pretending

I agree with Stevesmi.
First off, that was dbol not anavar. You would know that if you did your research because despite where you looked you'd see that anavar is widely and easily faked. Your too young to be juicing. Should have waited till at least 25.
Now, to solve your problem.
1. Take a deep breath and relax...now, put your big boy pants on cause shits gonna get rough.
2. Stop the fucking drinking. You made a bad choice and now to fix it not drinking is part of the solution.
3. Take the HCgenerate like Stevesmi said to.
After a couple months (4-6 months like Stevemi said) get bloods drawn. If your still low go to your endo (who works for you not the other way around) and tell him what you did. That you took anavar and it ended up being dbol. You made a foolish mistake and are now doing whatever it takes to fix it.
4. Take what he prescribes you which should be HCG. Take it for the peroid he tells you to and then go get bloods AFTER you stop taking it. By this time 8 or 9 months have gone by and if your not back to your normal range then say hello to your new TRT cause your shit ain't coming back.
And thats the truth.
A few side notes, hcg aint that good for you so he wont keep ya on it long. If he doesnt go that route then demand it. The shit works. How do you think i had kids.lol Its really important that you stay positive! It will help tremendously. I've went through the same thing only after puberty my body went to shit without drugs. If you have any questions feel free to IM anyone or atleast me anyways.

This was pretty much a perfect answer. You need to get your head on straight. You are going to seriously hurt yourself if you keep playing with these drugs like they are candies. These are your HORMONES you are talking about.

If you follow Steve's advice, your body will most likely bounce back. You are still young.

First of all, you should stop messing around with all the steroids - it is obvious that you don't have it studied well enough. Secondly, give yourself at least a month to get recovered naturally, and use HCGenerate ES during this time - it is a natural product, so it will stimulate testosterone production without any side effects. Then check out the blood work, and may be you might need to do the perfect PCT. But in any case you need to give your body a chance to get recovered naturally first.

O.P. - this is good place to receive the knowledge and help you need. If we can't provide the info or help then we'll point in the right direction of who can (unlike other places that will feed you a heaping pile of bullshit.lol)...like a doctor or a wise knowledgeable member. Remember to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Success is a long process.The biggest thing you can take from this is that you knew to ask for help. Good luck to you and I hope the best. Let us know how your doing later on.

Not much I can add with such detailed responses. I guess all I can say is that it sucks but at least you have an idea of what to do now. You have to face it head on. I'd be willing to bet that you learn from this and can maybe save some other young guys from doing the same thing. Remember that we are here to help. Please keep this thread alive with updates so we can continue to coach and follow your progress along the way.

8 days of dbol ?????y , you fucked up when doing test afterwards trying to fix it.

I cant believe that from 8 pill of 25 mg lets say, you have problem HPTA.. you should have bounced back no matter what, even if you didnt do PCT.

find an endo that knows ped. not just trt schooled newbie. someone that has experience.. I find it hard by 8 days you will destort HPTA that won be able to bounce unless some genetic pre existing condition.

Actually an Endocrinologist is going to know all about those hormones. Their derivatives of the hormone testosterone or from the HDL cholesterol. I did 16 weeks of Sustanon250 and 4 weeks of dbol on my very first cycle and never touched PCT and i bounced back just b fine. I didnt even notice any down time at all. Point is everyone is different.

My doctor and i talk about it all the time. He doesnt know why they refuse to prescribe them anymore. They worked better in medical trials then what we have noe.

Hello, believe me you cant be worse than my situation. I used deca without any knowledge LoL : ))) and I live almost all side effects of low T since long time. Doctors have no idea about the issue. They are professional only about goiter patients : ))) I would like to see your all blood levels. Then I can tell something about your situation. Do not use Clomid.

My favorite part is you "made gains easily" before the AAS. Your test was the highest it will ever naturally be.

Anyways I just went through this. I had to cut off a cycle a little short due to a injury and moving. I took my pct as much as I could but it got cut short also. I thought I would be ok... Lol!!!!
Several months later I wanted to cycle again as I got to a location that had a golds gym. So I went and got bloods.... Shit I was under. Pct'd for month and got bloods... My number went up but was right on the edge of natural. So I decided to hold offand pct for another month. I have since again. I'm about to start a cycle again... It's been about 6 months easy since my last blood test, but my balls are huge literally, my depression has gone away and everything is back on track. I'm still going to start back off with a simple cycle. Something I can control very easily. Short esters. So if shit feels wrong I can dump it and pct. I've been cycling for awhile. I've hit the some numbers testing the waters along the away (150mg a day of tren ace, and test amounts 10 times the normal human man. To name some off the top of my head). Yeah maybe It was dumb but I learned a lot about it all. Info I have brought to the board years back. Nothing has really changed in the Test game!

Research is so key. The Internet is your free university. Use it.

So at 19 years old, you got bloods done twice in 8 days, but didn't understand what I would consider to be basic, introductory knowledge into the world of AAS??? Take it easy for awhile. Go see the doc and try to get your numbers normal. Stay off the juice for a few years. You will thank everyone later.

Actually no, not every endo is well in knowledge in PED's .. trust me, top athletes use top people.. thats why they have few issues.. everyone is different and react different yes. but blood work doesnt lie, and good endo with knowledge and willing to help help goes a long way.

- - - Updated - - -

i knew people that never used pct and come back normal... all pct does its smooths the process or stimulates of restarting your HPTA , so you dont crash..

Actually an Endocrinologist is going to know all about those hormones. Their derivatives of the hormone testosterone or from the HDL cholesterol. I did 16 weeks of Sustanon250 and 4 weeks of dbol on my very first cycle and never touched PCT and i bounced back just b fine. I didnt even notice any down time at all. Point is everyone is different.

Hey thank you everyone for such good replies.
I would like to run HCGenerate but its not available in my country.
Right now i am running a standard pct because thats all i can do. My endo has no idea what to do in such a situation, he said he had never come across such behaviour so he dosent know what to do...most endos do the same, i dont know where to find some endo with knowledge of AAS.
I am running clomid and nolva at 100/50/50/25 and 30/20/10/10
My test levels bounce back pretty easily with SERMS, but the problem is that i am unresponsive to testosterone. The testosterone in my body isnt being used, i have nil facial hair growth, no libido, less pubic hair and no gains.
Is there anything wrong with my receptors? Are there any blood tests that i can run to find out the cause of my problems.
Most doctors think that 395ng/dl is normal for a 20 year old. I dont know where to go and whom to look out for help.
I have also been having itchy nipples recently(only itchy nipples without any puffiness of swelling), and im on nothing but nolva and clomid.

- - - Updated - - -

Not much I can add with such detailed responses. I guess all I can say is that it sucks but at least you have an idea of what to do now. You have to face it head on. I'd be willing to bet that you learn from this and can maybe save some other young guys from doing the same thing. Remember that we are here to help. Please keep this thread alive with updates so we can continue to coach and follow your progress along the way.
Thanks for the reply, you are being very supportive.
I just want to know that why am i not responding to testosterone, even when my T levels are high i have nil gains, no libido, now hair growth which was all normal before.

Hey thank you everyone for such good replies.
I would like to run HCGenerate but its not available in my country.
Right now i am running a standard pct because thats all i can do. My endo has no idea what to do in such a situation, he said he had never come across such behaviour so he dosent know what to do...most endos do the same, i dont know where to find some endo with knowledge of AAS.
I am running clomid and nolva at 100/50/50/25 and 30/20/10/10
My test levels bounce back pretty easily with SERMS, but the problem is that i am unresponsive to testosterone. The testosterone in my body isnt being used, i have nil facial hair growth, no libido, less pubic hair and no gains.
Is there anything wrong with my receptors? Are there any blood tests that i can run to find out the cause of my problems.
Most doctors think that 395ng/dl is normal for a 20 year old. I dont know where to go and whom to look out for help.
I have also been having itchy nipples recently(only itchy nipples without any puffiness of swelling), and im on nothing but nolva and clomid.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply, you are being very supportive.
I just want to know that why am i not responding to testosterone, even when my T levels are high i have nil gains, no libido, now hair growth which was all normal before.
You said your not responding to Testosterone? Yes, your body is but your brain is a different matter. You just cant go from your body being in a "crashed" state to the way you were before trying that junk. And im sure at 19 since you didnt do your research on your drug history that you didnt get bloods done. So you dont know where you were at before. (Even though i do think 400 is a little bit too low.) Now, your body bounces back but if your psyching yourself out by thinking negatively and being stressed your just gonna keep digging a hole.

Here's a good example. Girls who think their to fat and actually weight 90lbs force their body's to loose unnecessary weight. You did the same thing only the other way around. You were a 19 year old ready to take on the world and you were positively thinking, even during bad situations. Saying things like," I got this shit. Aint know way he's get that piece of ass before me". Lol and the wind would have to blow for hard on. We've all been there. Whats stumping you is the fact that you will not let go of this "bad" or failed attempt to use AAS. If your depressed your gonna look smaller. If your positive youll look bigger not only in your eyes but everyone elses. Like I said in the beginning you gotta put on your big boy pants cause shits about to get real. You need to take what you have to in order to get your body running on its own again. Mean while, during that time you'll go to the gym, eat a good clean diet and fuck bitches. That's what you do at 19. O and no drinking.

You said your not responding to Testosterone? Yes, your body is but your brain is a different matter. You just cant go from your body being in a "crashed" state to the way you were before trying that junk. And im sure at 19 since you didnt do your research on your drug history that you didnt get bloods done. So you dont know where you were at before. (Even though i do think 400 is a little bit too low.) Now, your body bounces back but if your psyching yourself out by thinking negatively and being stressed your just gonna keep digging a hole.

Here's a good example. Girls who think their to fat and actually weight 90lbs force their body's to loose unnecessary weight. You did the same thing only the other way around. You were a 19 year old ready to take on the world and you were positively thinking, even during bad situations. Saying things like," I got this shit. Aint know way he's get that piece of ass before me". Lol and the wind would have to blow for hard on. We've all been there. Whats stumping you is the fact that you will not let go of this "bad" or failed attempt to use AAS. If your depressed your gonna look smaller. If your positive youll look bigger not only in your eyes but everyone elses. Like I said in the beginning you gotta put on your big boy pants cause shits about to get real. You need to take what you have to in order to get your body running on its own again. Mean while, during that time you'll go to the gym, eat a good clean diet and fuck bitches. That's what you do at 19. O and no drinking.

Dude i had done research before doing the cycle..Look at my post clearly ive mentioned that my test levels before taking "anavar" were 820ng/dl and now its 395.
And yes i do not respond to testosterone why do you say its a psychological thing, i am seriously resistant to testosterone THATS WHAT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS. Please stop saying that its a psychological issue.

Dude i had done research before doing the cycle..Look at my post clearly ive mentioned that my test levels before taking "anavar" were 820ng/dl and now its 395.
And yes i do not respond to testosterone why do you say its a psychological thing, i am seriously resistant to testosterone THATS WHAT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS. Please stop saying that its a psychological issue.
Im sorry your right. You did say that.
Obviously not enough or we wouldnt be having this conversation. Its just has mental as it is physically. Remember, been there done that. Good, luck to ya.

Back
Top Bottom