Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower the sides from trenbolone

amiron

How is it logical to run more steroids with trenbolone to lower the side effects?
Example:
Which steroid stack would give me the most sides
Stack A:
500mgs testosterone
500mgs trenbolone
500mgs Masteron
Stack B:
500mgs Trenbolone
250mgs Masteron

the fact you even need to ask that screams you have zero business using any steroid ESPECIALLY tren... if that is not as common sense as it gets then i dont know what is.. DO NOT use any sort of anything.. shit, if you lack that amount of basic common sense, i would be careful with just using vitamins if i was you.. unreal

How is it logical to run more steroids with trenbolone to lower the side effects?
Example:
Which steroid stack would give me the most sides
Stack A:
500mgs testosterone
500mgs trenbolone
500mgs Masteron
Stack B:
500mgs Trenbolone
250mgs Masteron

Stack A more sides
but I like tren and test more then tren and mast imo

500mgs trenbolone
250mgs testosterone
20mgs cardarine
7caps n2guard

the fact you even need to ask that screams you have zero business using any steroid ESPECIALLY tren... if that is not as common sense as it gets then i dont know what is.. DO NOT use any sort of anything.. shit, if you lack that amount of basic common sense, i would be careful with just using vitamins if i was you.. unreal

Looks like he needs to do basic reading. Start with our articles

Obviously the less you run will give the less side effects and you certainly want to keep trenbolone dosing far more moderate

Back
Top Bottom