Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowering prolactin levels with vitamin B6 on deca / test cycle?

arian33

Registered
Hi guys, I was wondering what the right dose of vitamin V6 would be to lower prolactin levels on a deca (300mg) / test cycle ?

Also, more importantly I suppose, I am really confused as to whether it actually is any type of vitamin B6 that would lower prolactin levels or merely vitamin B6 that is P5P in nature?

I ask because P5P seems harder to find online, but I found a reliable source for just vitamin B6, presumably in the most common form for supplementation, but I worry that it wont lower prolactin levels because its not P5P in nature? :confused:

Thank you for your help, much appreciated, stay safe during lockdown!

Hi guys, I was wondering what the right dose of vitamin V6 would be to lower prolactin levels on a deca (300mg) / test cycle ?

Also, more importantly I suppose, I am really confused as to whether it actually is any type of vitamin B6 that would lower prolactin levels or merely vitamin B6 that is P5P in nature?

I ask because P5P seems harder to find online, but I found a reliable source for just vitamin B6, presumably in the most common form for supplementation, but I worry that it wont lower prolactin levels because its not P5P in nature? :confused:

Thank you for your help, much appreciated, stay safe during lockdown!

bro i tried b6 for prolactin...alone it wont do anything serious at all, especially if you're on deca...the only anti-prolactin that worked in OTC form that I used, proven with bloods, same for a lot of members on evo...is hcgenerate es (now its called n2generate es)...actual bloods showed it dropped prolactin big time....besides that only other thing is dostinex (cabergoline)....but that stuff is addictive...

Everyone is different, but that is a fairly low dose of Deca. I saw a study that used 500 or 600mg of b6 (don't remember which) and it lowered prolactin significantly. Of course, it wasn't for deca use. Also Ashwaghanda (spelling?) root is another supplement that lowers prolactin. I would get some caber to have on hand "just in case" and try those 2. Bloodwork will tell you what you need to do.

N2generate ES has mucuna pruiens which is the best natural supplement for prolactin

another option also is domestic supply which sells caber.

These are the exact 2 I would use and recommend. Try the natural route first and grab the caber if that doesn't get you where you need to be. Always a good idea to have these on hand with a nandrolone cycle.

I suggest you have caber just in case, but I personally love deca and have never used caber, just 300mg B6 in the AM and again in the PM for 600 mg a day total. I haven’t had bloods done, but I never had deca dick, gyno, lactation, or and other high prolactin / deca issues. I’ve done this at 300 & 600 mg deca a week, both on high and low test doses

Maybe I just don’t have prolactin issues like some people can blast test with just zinc instead of an AI, so don’t take my word for it, but B6 on deca is certainly something I suggest everyone look into

Like 'what's the best amount of test for X?' most answers are either generalized and based on what works for the majority or from our own personal experience. So Eyeof above can say what worked for him and others can say 'I took something else entirely' to get the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom