Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump above left testicular

THEALPHA14

Guys I’m not sure if it’s lump or something, can u guys check what it is, I’m suspecting it’s a spermatocele. And one more thing it’s been 6 months I ever been on a cycle and I’m wondering why sometimes my nipple erects the way it does when I was on cycle, can u guys help me out. And the picture of
338d9256750eef85093bc0fc9512768e.jpg
balls here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, maybe you should see an actual doctor

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's worth noting his previous posts. Not trolling mob

First admit that you have. How often did we tell you about not using gear at your age?

Then get real. Don't post pics of your cock and balls on a forum - go to a fkin doctor

Alright, sorry then. U can remove if u want. Just seeking help

Listen up Cap Generation Snowflake. What is it with posting EVERY fkin thing on the wonder of wonders that is the internet? GO TO A F'KIN DOCTOR.

And you were told, again and again, about not using steroids wasn't you. You didn't listen. So how come you're gonna listen to advice now?

Listen up Cap Generation Snowflake. What is it with posting EVERY fkin thing on the wonder of wonders that is the internet? GO TO A F'KIN DOCTOR.

And you were told, again and again, about not using steroids wasn't you. You didn't listen. So how come you're gonna listen to advice now?

Mob it’s been 6 months when I last finished a cycle. N I was nt even planning to start gear. And suddenly saw this. Of course I listen to this one

Mob it’s been 6 months when I last finished a cycle. N I was nt even planning to start gear. And suddenly saw this. Of course I listen to this one

It was 6 months ago... so what?

Either the 3 cycles you did by age 24 (and then asked about GH when you was last on) screwed you up or you're wasting time replying to me when you need to be booking at appointment with the doc.

Guys I’m not sure if it’s lump or something, can u guys check what it is, I’m suspecting it’s a spermatocele. And one more thing it’s been 6 months I ever been on a cycle and I’m wondering why sometimes my nipple erects the way it does when I was on cycle, can u guys help me out. And the picture of
338d9256750eef85093bc0fc9512768e.jpg
balls here

Yes, it may well be a spermatocele or epididymis cyst which is not something that lends itself to home remedies. See a physician.

Back
Top Bottom