Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T + Dbol

Is that the whole cycle?
And to answer your question, I don't like the idea of running two toxic steroids at the same time.
Also are you using any support supplements?

Is that the whole cycle?
And to answer your question, I don't like the idea of running two toxic steroids at the same time.
Also are you using any support supplements?

It would be the whole cycle. I plan on running M1T only but I also have dbol and was wondering if there was anyway to run them together safely. Like taking dbol pre workout only on the days I workout. Also yes I have support supps.

It really doesn't matter how you schedule your dbols, you are still putting your organs through a lot of stress and that's the main point.
Is this doable? Of course it is but would I recommend it?
No.

But at the end of the day it's your own decision.
ps. Not a fan of oral only cycles.

It really doesn't matter how you schedule your dbols, you are still putting your organs through a lot of stress and that's the main point.
Is this doable? Of course it is but would I recommend it?
No.

But at the end of the day it's your own decision.
ps. Not a fan of oral only cycles.

Thank you, I'll just use the dbol later in an actual cycle. Just running the M1T for quick mass and strength

definitely do not like that plan and idea whatsoever man... im definitely not one that advises oral only cycles either

I don't plan on running the dbol with it. What do you think about M1T only at 15-20mg for 30days?

Lollll. Did you not just see i said i dont recommend oral only cycles? I think its a horrible idea and im not recommending that at all. Its your body and so you run whatever you want. Im just not recommending it

I hate this idea Bro. First and foremost, Im a firm believer in test is essential in any cycle. Why shut your system down over not 1 oral but 2??? Not to mention the liver toxicity you will most definitely have...

Not to belabor the point, but I'm also not a fan of oral only cycles. They are too toxic to run for appreciable time, and they still shut you down. On an oral only cycle, more often than not, you end up losing a large portion (if not most) of your gains post cycle.

https://www.evolutionary.org/m1t-methyl-1-testosterone/#toc-2

i would not stack dbol with it, you will be extremely lethargic and feel like shit

I have no issue with oral only cycles but i understand why guys don't like them, however they do have their advantages. over the long term you are going to need to use injectables to really take shit to the next level, however nothing wrong with an oraly only cycle for those who want to do 4 weeks on and 8 weeks off type of thing.

Ordered M1T. If it comes in. I may end up logging it

- - - Updated - - -

From all the research I've done. It's not a good idea to run M1T over 20mg or for longer than 4 weeks

If you order from psl then it will come. Not fan of oral only cycle but if you do it i want to see log of it.

Back
Top Bottom