Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T vs Dbol

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
whats the difference between M1T and Dbol? read to find out more...

Methyl 1-Test (M1T) is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone.........

http://www.evolutionary.org/m1t-vs-dbol/

m1t-superdrol-comparison.jpg

Just went and reread it and it is a prohormone. You actually expect me to believe that it will be as effective as dianabol to build muscle mass? By by you scamming asshole, and by by to this scamming ass board. If you motherfuckers are wise you will do the same! This is the most bogus claim I have ever read on any board. This cat is nothing but a shill slinging snake oil! Run motherfuckers run! This is my last post! Total fucking bullshit.
These guys are feeding you half truth. Some of the shit they talk about concerning aas is in fact truth, but they throw this other bullshit in to make a buck for themselves or their sponsors.
You have been warned! Don't be gullible and taken for a fool. SNAKE OIL PLANE AND FUCKING SIMPLE! THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY IF YOU WANT. I"M MAKING MY EXIT! I BAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU DON'T BAN ME! TAKE THIS SHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS LITTLE MAN!
BY BY SAYS AMERICAN PIE AND A FUCK YOU YOU ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR!

WTF are you talking about American Pie-hole? I am a long time vet and I have much experience with both M1t and dianabol. This article is right on the money. M1t is the 17aa version of 1-testosterone, a steroid. It is the strongest oral I have ever taken, and the gains were quick and dramatic.

Goodbye asshole. How dare you insult the most respected member here.

This may be a pro hormone, but it's methylated, and extremely strong stuff. I'd want to have Nolvadex on hand, as well as taking liver protection. I would believe it would take double the dose of dbol to mimic the effects of this. If it were illegal, guys would be jumping all over it. That's the mystique of bodybuilding...

I have just been playing with you! And your bullshit board!

Lol.. you're tripping. WPA forgot more shit then you will ever know. LMFAO! Unless you have tried any of the GK pros you should respect you're elders.

You think he would make claims with a board full of vets if it wasn't true. Unless you have used both you're one sided playboy.

I personally can attest to the power of GK PHs. They are real deal. Just read all the damn logs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of good brothers here that is why I did this. Get while the getting is good. You know what they say about a fool and his money. GET OUT! I mean it guys these assholes are feeding you all a line of shit. A prohormone is even close to an aas like dbol? I can't belive these asshole haven't banned me yet!

Last edited:
It IS illegal. M1t was first developed in the 1960s. This aas was developed during some of the most active years of steroid research. although this substance showed some very favorable qualities and a desirable anabolic to androgenic ratio, like many other compounds developed during this time, Methyl 1 testosterone was never actually produced and marketed.

It most certainly is a powerful steroid. One I do not recommend personally due to the impact on health, but if you are looking for quick strength gains.... amazing.

I guess if i were calling the shots I would be thinking damage control. I wouldn't ban me. Let everyone read it. The truth will set you free friends. There are some good boards on the net. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!

...and btw, it is not up to us to do your research for you. All it would take is for you to simply type in "m1t" in google to learn everything you ever wanted to know about this compound..... but you were too lazy to do so, or had too much of an axe to grind.

It IS illegal. M1t was first developed in the 1960s. This aas was developed during some of the most active years of steroid research. although this substance showed some very favorable qualities and a desirable anabolic to androgenic ratio, like many other compounds developed during this time, Methyl 1 testosterone was never actually produced and marketed.

It most certainly is a powerful steroid. One I do not recommend personally due to the impact on health, but if you are looking for quick strength gains.... amazing.

I've used methyl test before, and yes, it was less than legal. I thought that article was about a pro hormone version that was somehow legal. Btw, that cycle was the strongest I had ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom