needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From MACHO to gay!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

From MACHO to gay!

Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .
    When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .

And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .
    When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well you should know, the tanning and the oil is to show definition. No one would work quads if they wore shorts in a show. You are to sculpt every single part of your body and show it all. I’m sure if it were legal/allowed, judges wouldn’t have clothes on you. They judge by look. Sorry you feel gay.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .
    When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .

And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .
    When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?
    Perception by others. All of us that have competed in anyway deal with what others think of us at some point. Truth is those who we call focused and dedicated are described as obsessed by the lazy. We KNOW that nearly everyone could benefit from going to the gym in some way. Be that a little fitter from cardio. A little more toned from weights or even just better stronger bones for the elderly.

Even my dad asked me when I started using weights. Young guys my age was meant to have pin ups of a half naked girl on their wall not Arnold.

Now the average person, even if they do SOME exercise, sees some of what we do as an extreme. I'm seen as a 'big man' or recognized as someone who trains just by the sheer size of my forearms. You, just for your shape and veins, are seen as different. But they still understand you working out.

It's when you step on stage in skimpy briefs (aka posing trunks) covered in a fake tan and with posing oil that you're already extreme (to them) behavior becomes something else. Ditto when I've torn skin bending steel and shown them the blood. They can't work out what drives us cos they've never been that driven.

There's also (from the Iron Game history) a gay element to the sport. Even back in the late 1800's there were postcards and photos shared by gays. Often they were private photos of near naked and fully naked muscular physiques (inc Sandow and others). This went on and into so-called Beefcake magazines in the 1930-1950's. Joe Weider used to publish them. They were put on the same damn shelf as proper bodybuilding magazines. So you could be a bodybuilding fan and off to buy an early Muscle Builder/Power magazine and a buddy would see you standing by the gay and beefcake mags.

There's further an element of herd behavior. Fellas trying be not stand out too much and wanting to be part of the 'lads' crowd. Get ONE beer in them (a la football fans and how they are) and it's all 'are you sure you're not gay mate ha ha ha'. It's caused by their insecurity.

That said the more we get away from those times the less it happens. The more it's on TV, the more in men's magazines and so on the less we see of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5deathpunch View Post
    Well you should know, the tanning and the oil is to show definition. No one would work quads if they wore shorts in a show. You are to sculpt every single part of your body and show it all. I’m sure if it were legal/allowed, judges wouldn’t have clothes on you. They judge by look. Sorry you feel gay.
    That's not true. There is also ready a class which were shorts. They work them a BIT. Just not as much as the open class. I train for strength and not shape like Monstro and I work my legs plenty. The bodybuilder I started out as when I was a teen still likes to see my quads popping

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The only thing that makes you gay is if you like men

I shave my bodyhair people who are gay deep inside who say thats gay are gay 90 of the time.

competing can land you with many bikini chicks if you are lucky enough and look how hot they are

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Has nothing to do with being gay. Has to do with insecurities and conditions like bigorexia

The same percentage of gay or straight males have these conditions. Sexual preference has nothing to do with it but I get ur point.

If u want to do something that doesn’t involve shaving with oil and wearing a bikini bottom then compete in strongman. U can grunt and scream all u want and no posing like a ballerina necessary. Although I did see a strongman posing for pictures in front of a waterfall shirtless one time in Orlando. He was a metrx rep don’t remember his name but saw him on espn
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-25-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not sure I would call bodybuilders gay on stage. I would say that's the look to display the body, it's needed right so they push that route.

I also heard a lot of bodybuilders are doing gay for pay so that's somewhat homosexual if you think about it right.

MONSTRO you are the most shredded guy I've seen in a while, I'm waiting for you to turn PRO.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro monstro i can tell you done hard time in jail before. where you serve? when i was in jail had dude suck me off, you think that gay? well it ain't. that what we do in the clink to show how macho we are. so disagree, you macho and gay at same time that how things work in world.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    The only thing that makes you gay is if you like men

I shave my bodyhair people who are gay deep inside who say thats gay are gay 90 of the time.

competing can land you with many bikini chicks if you are lucky enough and look how hot they are
    i'm lucky i am not hairy but the guy i lift with is and he has to shave like a couple times a week
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like I said - group insecurity. We here know why we do what we do. Those outside - do not.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Totally disagree

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast