Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mailing liquid overseas?

fantv44

Registered
DId you guys know that the US postal service no longer ships liquids outside of the continental US?

I live in Canada so I am not the best person to ask about US postal service regulations.

The best bet would be to call the US postal service help line.

DId you guys know that the US postal service no longer ships liquids outside of the continental US?

Are you telling us or asking??

I'm looking at the USPS International shipping website now.

I see cigars (only if intended country allows) , medical devices, lithium batteries, and medicine or drugs

Where did you get your info from? Also, I know you can ship liquid via FEDEX, cause I've done it. I shipped wine to Canada and I declared it. This was in December of 2017.

This is why good shipping methods are very important when it comes to sources.

Exactly. you can tell those that know what they are doing vs. those that don't. The good ones shrink wrap shit, come in a very undescript box or even a box that is descriptive. I had one UG use to use boxes from HP and on the packing list on the front it said "USB sticks" LOL

According to legal beagle.com:

"Nonflammable, nonhazardous liquids are acceptable to mail, if sealed inside a waterproof container. ... Mark the outer container as containing liquid, so that postal staff are aware of the contents inside. Do not ship liquids sealed with only a friction-top, or push-down, seal. This type of seal is common in paint cans.Jun 16, 2017
Is It Legal to Ship Liquids via USPS? | Legalbeagle.com
legalbeagle.com/8641567-legal-ship-liquids-via-usps.html

Make sure you package it correctly otherwise how will they know unless it breaks open?

Back
Top Bottom