Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mailorderhgh.com

DCarolloLaw

Registered
Hi All,

Just wanted to see whether anyone has gotten blood results back after taking juvetrope from mailorderhgh.com. I haven’t, but I have been on for approx 50 days. I’m up to 4iu ED at this point. Definitely feel like I am leaning out, but wanted to see whether anyone has definitive data in regards to bloods. Alternatively, what other effects should I being seeing at this point, or should see in the future?

I plan on staying on for at least 8 months.

Thanks

I haven’t found anyone post blood results and I have been searching the forum for over a month. Until someone actually posts something recent, not sure I am just going to accept that it’s g2g. No offense, but facts count more than faith in this realm.

I wish I had some extra funds to take advantage of the sale . I will just have to sit this one out and be jealous .... lol

I haven’t found anyone post blood results and I have been searching the forum for over a month. Until someone actually posts something recent, not sure I am just going to accept that it’s g2g. No offense, but facts count more than faith in this realm.

no offense taken at all. but you have to realize how expensive blood work is for GH. it is the price of a kit !!

why don't you buy a kit and do your own bloodwork, then you will know

Hi All,

Just wanted to see whether anyone has gotten blood results back after taking juvetrope from mailorderhgh.com. I haven’t, but I have been on for approx 50 days. I’m up to 4iu ED at this point. Definitely feel like I am leaning out, but wanted to see whether anyone has definitive data in regards to bloods. Alternatively, what other effects should I being seeing at this point, or should see in the future?

Thanks

bro i took hgh from mailorderhgh and had bloods...worked great...awesome results

Hi All,

Thanks

You wanna do a blood test yourself

Private med labs u can get gh serum test for $50-55.
Igf test $70-75 but u want to do this test b4 starting gh so u know your baseline #'s then run your daily dose for a month & retest.
Protocol for serum is to pin 10iu I'M 3hours b 4 blood being drawn.

Back
Top Bottom