Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintenance cycle

yjeouts

Registered
I'm not looking to bulk or cut, just kinda get some gains and lose more fat, nothing drastic where people will think i'm on steroids. 29 yrs old 6 foot 200 pound 11% body fat.
diet is very good, not as good as some of you i'm sure but good

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]tren300mg a week[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]sustanon500mg a week[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]GW20mgs a day[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]aromasinEOD[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]PCTnolva and n2generate [/FONT]

I'm not looking to bulk or cut, just kinda get some gains and lose more fat, nothing drastic where people will think i'm on steroids. 29 yrs old 6 foot 200 pound 11% body fat.

What Steve said about not needing that much Sust, maybe half of that. And 300 mgs of Tren CAN get you a lot of gains. Have you used Tren before? Or ran other cycles before?

smart move using gw with tren... i would go 300/300 with test and tren... i would also consider adding yk11 to this cycle or s23.. it would really take it another level... makes sure you get your sarms at https://sarms.forsale

Tren makes no sense at all here. It's the most harsh and powerful steroids out there and for advanced users only. Not for guys that dont want to look like they are on steroids

I would say you can lower your sust or keep it either is fine but do Tren at 300. Are you doing Ace or Eth? I guess Eth for the dose you first mentioned.

What’s your cycle history bro? You sound inexperienced. Matter fact, a few things don’t sound right in this post but let’s start with cycle experience.

Tren makes no sense at all here. It's the most harsh and powerful steroids out there and for advanced users only. Not for guys that dont want to look like they are on steroids

RickRock is 100% right. I would change tren on something else - like Boldenone (EQ) and Turinabol/Stanazolol.

Back
Top Bottom