Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major bloat in cycle

frackus88

Registered
Running 500mg sust and 300 deca weekly. i heard deca causes major bloat and now i am feeling it. also am putting down a gallon of milk with shakes daily, so that could be the problem. assuming it is the gear, i thought i remember reading about arimidex. how much and for how long? is the liquid research stuff good enough? thanks in advance guys.

Start with removing all that dairy from your diet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How do you start a cycle AND THEN ask this?

No AI? You "thought you remember reading about arimidex?"

A gallon of milk a day?

Guys will get bloated just reading this.....
And you

- - - Updated - - -

A gallon of milk a day?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

A gallon of milk a day?

Running 500mg sust and 300 deca weekly. i heard deca causes major bloat and now i am feeling it. also am putting down a gallon of milk with shakes daily, so that could be the problem. assuming it is the gear, i thought i remember reading about arimidex. how much and for how long? is the liquid research stuff good enough? thanks in advance guys.

FFS. Get some AI!!

suggest a starting dose of 0.25 mg/day. get routine measurements of the estrogen levels in the blood.

suggest a starting dose of 0.25 mg/day. get routine measurements of the estrogen levels in the blood.
I'd be more inclined to go 1mg a day for 3 days then 0.5mg eod especially if any signs of gyno. Bloods is best tho.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Although I always urge others to eschew all dairy products, if you insist upon consuming "a gallon of milk with shakes daily," frackus88, I'm hoping that it is at least organic and thus non-carcinogenic.

Although I always urge others to eschew all dairy products, if you insist upon consuming "a gallon of milk with shakes daily," frackus88, I'm hoping that it is at least organic and thus non-carcinogenic.

This GOMAD diet is the most stupid thing ever invented.
Like, the name itself says it all...GO MAD!!!!!

the deca is the least of your worries

the test, milk, and shakes are all going to bloat you and you aren't using an AI.. use your head here bro

This GOMAD diet is the most stupid thing ever invented.
Like, the name itself says it all...GO MAD!!!!!

Worst of all, and in my opinion, is that most people remain clueless to the fact that non-organic dairy products are carcinogens.
Then again, I think that even organic and non-GMO dairy products need be totally avoided.

Back
Top Bottom