Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Make my hands bigger by HGH

cereal_killer

Hey guys I am wondering I got small hands but pretty good average height 5”11 . So I am wondering if there’s a way to make my hands bigger . Like injecting hgh in it and maybe it helps getting it bigger ? What are your thoughts on it !!

Thanks

No, that's not going to happen sorry. HGH can only help children grow, until their growth plates close.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am wondering I got small hands but pretty good average height 5”11 . So I am wondering if there’s a way to make my hands bigger . Like injecting hgh in it and maybe it helps getting it bigger ? What are your thoughts on it !!

Thanks

No. Next...

In Mexico they will chop your hands off and sew bigger ones on if you want. Pretty cheap too.

I totally forgot about this option. It's really not that bad. They use a medical grade saw and cut up the 27 bones in your hand. Then they use metal screws and wires to add about 1 inch to everything. Healing process takes about 4 years and you can't use your hands during that time. It's awesome!

Who is this, Trump?

You might want to check some before and after shots of Dorian Yates. They sure look bigger...

Extreme dosages of HGH can cause this. I am talking like 30+ IU's a day for long periods of time. Will make a lot more than your hands grow.

Who is this, Trump?

You might want to check some before and after shots of Dorian Yates. They sure look bigger...

Nah it's cos his body is smaller.

blame your parents.

and besides how come everyone wants to be something else? tall lanky guys bitch how they get joint issues and struggle on lifts like the bench and squats. and then you have the shorter limb guys bitch they have trouble with deadlifts and rows. not everyone was born to be a Lee Priest bodybuilder or Shaq

blame your parents.

and besides how come everyone wants to be something else? tall lanky guys bitch how they get joint issues and struggle on lifts like the bench and squats. and then you have the shorter limb guys bitch they have trouble with deadlifts and rows. not everyone was born to be a Lee Priest bodybuilder or Shaq

I dont complain I like being taller than all you mother fuckers LOL!

Thanks
No bro.....just.... no

Thanks

I heard finger presses do the trick

Back
Top Bottom