Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel...

Subbed!
Haven't watched that many vids yet but so far I'm giving my thumbs up for the content. Lots of great information to learn more about this side of the physique sports!

people do not realize how hard it is to do these videos.. do multiple takes.. practice.. edit, and publish them. very time consuming. you also have to be good in front of the camera

Subbed!
Haven't watched that many vids yet but so far I'm giving my thumbs up for the content. Lots of great information to learn more about this side of the physique sports!
i really appreciate the support bro

- - - Updated - - -

people do not realize how hard it is to do these videos.. do multiple takes.. practice.. edit, and publish them. very time consuming. you also have to be good in front of the camera
they really dont brother... its not just a five minute thing... you have to constantly have new content... you have to read studies, articles, not mess up in front of the camera, edit, publish etc... it doesnt bother mean except for the people that dont appreciate it and are ungrateful... thats the one thing that pisses me off but otherwise, i enjoy it...

Dylan has some of the best informative content you can find. That's really hard to find these days. You want to be subscribed

Man, I reviewed a lot of videos of yours that I have watched before. Some great refresher in sarms and AAS. You put a lot of work into it. I shared with a few friends and they were impressed by your knowledge and detail on things. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan has some of the best informative content you can find. That's really hard to find these days. You want to be subscribed

truly appreciate it brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I reviewed a lot of videos of yours that I have watched before. Some great refresher in sarms and AAS. You put a lot of work into it. I shared with a few friends and they were impressed by your knowledge and detail on things. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thank you for the support brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Just subscribed! Keep up the good work. Excellent content. You do a great job explaining things. Much appreciated.

i really appreciate it bro!

Back
Top Bottom