needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Making A run for Pro Card 2018

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lightbulb Making A run for Pro Card 2018

So this Decmeber after the Olympia is over with and i don't have to look the part at the booth its time to start my 4th cycle. I have order all of my past cycles from ISL or previously known as redstarlabs. Im thinking of trying a new source and i see Roidmass is approved by many admins on here. Anyone who isn't an admin or mod on this website use them before? Iv had a great experience with ISL but i want to see if there may be even better quality than them. Ill be doing a lean bulk and i respond very well to not much ill more than likely be doing Just some test around 500mg/wk and 50-60mg Var for the last 5 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check the source reviews section on the board here if you are looking for a source. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion. Don't just take my word for it though. Look at the reviews. Lots of members of the board have third party tested both of those UG lab's products and every time it checked out.

Your cycle looks good. Simple and effective. Make sure to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Check the source reviews section on the board here if you are looking for a source. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion. Don't just take my word for it though. Look at the reviews. Lots of members of the board have third party tested both of those UG lab's products and every time it checked out.

Your cycle looks good. Simple and effective. Make sure to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    Thanks man ill head over there and see what people are saying & of course i wasn't going to go in detail with the cycle, just was looking for input on the source. Thanks again man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally, I use Berd Pharmaceutical stuff from Roid Mass, and I can definitely tell you that their quality is top notch. In fact, I have noticed that their stuff is better than most pharma grades you would get in a pharmacy with a script. It was many years ago that I have seen such quality for the last time, so ever since I have started using their stuff, I have never looked back to any other brand. Hence, you can surely try their products, and I am sure that you will be very content with them, and this would not be the last order you will place for them.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is a ton of information in the source reviews. I haven't heard about ISl in quite some time so I am not even sure if they are still operating. I just finished using Nordic Fusion and his products are fantastic.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***