Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male side effects - Awkward but anyone else have this...?

NedStark

Registered
Going to see a urologist for a check up in a few weeks but thought I could run this by the broader group first to see if anyone has this. Running Test and EQ for about 8 weeks as well as an AI and have noticed that if I get just slightly turned on I leak a ton a precum and it get worse the more turned on I get, like it just pumps out. No its not an STD, checked that already, just clear normal sticky. Any thoughts, anyone else run into this, awkward and hard to ignore in the moment. Thanks...

If Precum is normal for you, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Christ I'm 63 and On-Cycle I'm ready to go if the Wind gets Too Strong......................................... JP

Post Edit:
Have more Sex, that'll take care of it.
That's what I do.

Going to see a urologist for a check up in a few weeks but thought I could run this by the broader group first to see if anyone has this. Running Test and EQ for about 8 weeks as well as an AI and have noticed that if I get just slightly turned on I leak a ton a precum and it get worse the more turned on I get, like it just pumps out. No its not an STD, checked that already, just clear normal sticky. Any thoughts, anyone else run into this, awkward and hard to ignore in the moment. Thanks...

Is the AI you're running Arimidex/cabergoline?

- - - Updated - - -

If Precum is normal for you, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Christ I'm 63 and On-Cycle I'm ready to go if the Wind gets Too Strong......................................... JP

Post Edit:
Have more Sex, that'll take care of it.
That's what I do.

Wow, someone older than me.

It's just your genetics. It's nothing to worry about. Testosterone is the male sex hormone. As testosterone levels increase - so do erection hardness, ejaculation volume and pre-cum volume.

It's just your genetics. It's nothing to worry about. Testosterone is the male sex hormone. As testosterone levels increase - so do erection hardness, ejaculation volume and pre-cum volume.

To put it another way, Ned, just walk proudly.

Thank you everyone, appreciate the candid and quick responses. Guess I have no choice but to own it!

Thank you everyone, appreciate the candid and quick responses. Guess I have no choice but to own it!

At least you know there are no issues! As you said...own it, lol.

That is nothing major, and there is no reason to be concerned. As @JP has well said, most probably more sex with alleviate the problem. In any case, this is quite normal, so I would not worry all that much.

its absolutely normal, as everytime you get erection your dick starts to self-lubricate itself as well

Back
Top Bottom