Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man Down, Man Down.....

ArchieS2

Man Down.....

Man Down.....

We have a Gym Rat Down......

MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored::censored:

3rd Set of Deadlifts........

120kg....Nothing Extreme, 264lbs for you fella across the pond.....:tongue_smilie:

Rep 3......

POP!!!!

Left hand side of my coccyx is in pain, real pain, I mean, nothing I'd wish on any man type of pain!!!:no:

Now I lying on the floor.... Wincing like a girl!!!

MRI!

Good luck, Archie. Doesn't sound good but hopefully it isn't too bad. Gotta go see the Doc, obviously...:16: Keep us posted.

Ouch that does not sound good at all. Hopefully it is nothing serious but you never know.. Let us know how you are doing with it.

Thanks lads,

Its happened before, whilst out in Alamogardo, New Mexico, @ Holloman AFB, one of those Hammer Strength deadlift machines.... Same thing.....POP.....

I know my 'form' is nailed, otherwise I wouldnt do it...Simple. But obviously, I adjusted something mid-lift....

Few days of rest, heat and mobilisation, I should be right as rain....

Trying to get to the docs asap... Just to cover all bases....

Ta
Carl

UPDATE:

Just back from the docs..... diagnosis......Sacroilliac Tendonitis... Thanks to a horizontal movement during my deadlift negative phase....

The 'POP' was it sliding over the Kidney shaped joint in my pelvis...apparently....

A few days rest, ice, and heat should have me back in the gym by Monday, al be it, no deads for a few weeks. So I'm onto Seated Rows for now.....

Panic Over!:34:

UPDATE:

Just back from the docs..... diagnosis......Sacroilliac Tendonitis... Thanks to a horizontal movement during my deadlift negative phase....

The 'POP' was it sliding over the Kidney shaped joint in my pelvis...apparently....

A few days rest, ice, and heat should have me back in the gym by Monday, al be it, no deads for a few weeks. So I'm onto Seated Rows for now.....

Panic Over!:34:

Good news, that it's not something more serious. Take it easy for a while and you'll be just like new? :14:

Good to hear its nothing to serious. Just relax and enjoy the time off so when you can get back at it you are even more hungry to kill it.

Ouch what a minor set back, hope you're as good as new in no time.

Pop is better than a nice warm feeling in your back and spine. You get better from Muscle tears but you will be down for a while. Disks are mechanical and is a life long trama. I personally have two torn disks and now since the bones rub against each other bone spurs develop around the spinal segments causing serious and constant trouble and possibley permenant nerve damage. The only way to truely repair discs are to have them removed with pinnicle screws and fusion. After that your back is not the same. So the moral of the story is lets hope its musclure and not mechanical. Either way don't take it lightly. Head to the doctor and do every thing they say. Then make sure you are COMPLETLY healed prior to heading back to the gym. everything you do pretty much involves your back to some level. good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom