Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Margarine wtf

JackSteel

<b>EVO V.I.P</b>
VIP
Let me start off by saying if you are one of those who thinks margarine is good for you or even better for you than butter, YOURE WRONG. Margarine is made from hydrogenated and/or partially hydrogenated soybean and vegetable oils.... THEY'RE TRANS FATS!!!! margarine is pure whipped trans fat. Eat fucking butter. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the Matter with Trans-Fat, I thought every Young Man needs some Trans-Fat.
Nothing Better than Partially Hydrogenated Everything.
I Love my Food Bombarded by Hydrogen Atoms, can't Live without It.................................................. JP
P.S.
I've Been Telling People to Eat Organic Butter since the Early 70's.
They just Don't Fucking Listen.
P.S.S.
What's that Old Axiom about Leading a Horse to Water.
People are more like Cows ~ they just Follow the Herd.

What's the Matter with Trans-Fat, I thought every Young Man needs some Trans-Fat.
Nothing Better than Partially Hydrogenated Everything.
I Love my Food Bombarded by Hydrogen Atoms, can't Live without It.................................................. JP
P.S.
I've Been Telling People to Eat Organic Butter since the Early 70's.
They just Don't Fucking Listen.
P.S.S.
What's that Old Axiom about Leading a Horse to Water.
People are more like Cows ~ they just Follow the Herd.

Lol! I have been for a few years at least. I learned Dana Linn Bailey eats it, but Rob her husband won't touch it. It's hard to imagine why anyone would prefer it. It tastes like shit.

And I just ate at Denny's brought me a big cup of whipped shit with my pancakes and claimed they had zero real butter in the restaurant. These chain restaurants just pump customers full of trans fatty shit. It's disgusting. Pancakes with no butter was frustrating which is why I made this thread.

Down with margarine! I have been riding with this guy for years and he just told me yesterday that he gave up margarine for real butter. Almost fell off my bike - the guy is so healthy I would have never thought he was still using margarine but go figure. Real organic is always better hands down always.

Lol! I have been for a few years at least. I learned Dana Linn Bailey eats it, but Rob her husband won't touch it. It's hard to imagine why anyone would prefer it. It tastes like shit.

I didn't know that DBL eats Margarine.
I'll have to Say something to Her when I respond to some of her Pictures and get on Her Shit over this one.
I get All Her Vids and Pics................................................. JP

And I just ate at Denny's brought me a big cup of whipped shit with my pancakes and claimed they had zero real butter in the restaurant. These chain restaurants just pump customers full of trans fatty shit. It's disgusting. Pancakes with no butter was frustrating which is why I made this thread.

Pancakes are just fire

Butter is a lot better than margarine. Like you said, margarine tastes pretty gross and is pretty darn awful for you. But hey, heart disease is big business, pile on the margarine.

hydrogenated oils are killing people literally. and don't forget high fructose corn syrup

you eat at denny's or IHOP and you will leave with a ton of both

I haven't eaten either place in a decade and I don't miss the trashy food and finding hair all the time lol

I say fuck both of them. I haven't ate butter or margarine in years. I keep my diet low in fat year round (under 50-60g) outside of my low amounts of healthy fats (couple egg yolks each morning, a couple TB of PB every now and then, and some light olive oil) and cheat meals

hydrogenated oils are killing people literally. and don't forget high fructose corn syrup

you eat at denny's or IHOP and you will leave with a ton of both

I haven't eaten either place in a decade and I don't miss the trashy food and finding hair all the time lol

Yup! HF corn syrup makers have now changed the name to simply "fructose" to trick people. I've also seen news that says Mercury has been found in several brands of the new stuff. It's straight garbage.

I say fuck both of them. I haven't ate butter or margarine in years. I keep my diet low in fat year round (under 50-60g) outside of my low amounts of healthy fats (couple egg yolks each morning, a couple TB of PB every now and then, and some light olive oil) and cheat meals

Yeah, you don't need it but if you need a little bonus fat in the diet it can actually be beneficial. But egg yolks, PB, olive oil etc are exceptionally good fats I agree. But I ain't eatin' pancakes with no butter AGAIN lol

I didn't know that DBL eats Margarine.
I'll have to Say something to Her when I respond to some of her Pictures and get on Her Shit over this one.
I get All Her Vids and Pics................................................. JP

Yeah you wouldn't think so. One of their videos they're talking about cooking and Rob says "don't put that shit on my food!" And the rest kinda make fun of him lol. I gave him a shout out and a congrats for bringing his A game to the table.

Back
Top Bottom