Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and AAS

Ammerachi

Registered
Hi there, how you guys doing? I just wanted to enquire about something.
Currently I’m on hgh, trenbolone, sustanon 250, enanthate 250, Dianabol, and equipoise. And I can’t hit the gym without smoking some pot before that but my question is, will smoking marijuana by Any chance blocks the effects of the my steroid cycle? Hope I get an answer, thank you!

Currently I’m on hgh, trenbolone, sustanon 250, enanthate 250, Dianabol, and equipoise. And I can’t hit the gym without smoking some pot before that but my question is, will smoking marijuana by Any chance blocks the effects of the my steroid cycle? Hope I get an answer, thank you!

You're on six drugs? Why?

According to my coach the results will get faster, plus, this is my first time ever taking steroids I’m on the 4th week now

According to my coach the results will get faster, plus, this is my first time ever taking steroids I’m on the 4th week now

Your FIRST cycle and 6 drugs? What's your 'coach' say about weed?

The weed most likely won’t hurt you, except possibly with cardio and diet choices. But holy lord, that cycle is ludicrous for anyone and especially a first timer!!

Clicked the thread because of the title hoping it would be interesting or maybe something science/biology related. Now I'm morally obligated to tell OP that his cycle is ridiculous, his coach is an idiot scam artist who is probably profiting off this kids steroid purchases, and that marijuana is the least of his worries with this nightmare of a first cycle.

OP fire your coach, come off the gear with a proper PCT, do a hell of a lot more research into AAS, and reassess when you're 25 and at least have a slight idea of what you're doing. In the meantime...go ahead smoke up...it's weed dude.

Clicked the thread because of the title hoping it would be interesting or maybe something science/biology related. Now I'm morally obligated to tell OP that his cycle is ridiculous, his coach is an idiot scam artist who is probably profiting off this kids steroid purchases, and that marijuana is the least of his worries with this nightmare of a first cycle.

OP fire your coach, come off the gear with a proper PCT, do a hell of a lot more research into AAS, and reassess when you're 25 and at least have a slight idea of what you're doing. In the meantime...go ahead smoke up...it's weed dude.

☝️☝️☝️Listen to Stugatz. Do your own research, lots of good stuff on this forum if you will look. And fire your coach, he’s dangerous.

Yes, this is my point sir. he still doesn’t know that I smoke it and I still did not confront him about it

Yes, this is my point sir. he still doesn’t know that I smoke it and I still did not confront him about it

And, as we said, it's the least of your problems. You do NOT need to be doing 6 fkin kinds of PEDs on your first cycle.

You need to confront your coach about the ridiculous/potentially dangerous cycle he has you on. Forget about the weed. It’s the least of your concerns

You're coach is certifiably insane, and you need to fire his ass. Your cycle is ludicrously out of control, and no marijuana will not block the effects of AAS.

5 compounds is a lot for a 4th cycle, let alone a first. Curious how you're running it....what's the layout? Doses, cycle length, etc?

And no, mj may only effect your cardio on top of what tren is. I used to smoke a lot preworkout for pain management and to simply really get in the zone, zeroed in and focused on contracting target muscle. I wouldn't ever do it before a powerlifting style workout, but it works well for a voluminous bodybuilding plan

dude this is fucking ridiculous... the weed is fine, thats insignificant here... the issue if you running this type of cycle and having such a fucking moron as a coach... forget about the weed... thats fine... worry about your health because you are going to royally fuck yourself up listening to people this fucking stupid

I mean , i would do weed after the gym but why before ? Does that give you a boost or something !

- - - Updated - - -

I mean , i would do weed after the gym but why before ? Does that give you a boost or something !

You using 6 compounds .I have not heard any pro doing that .Hey don't mind it but you are pretty dumb for listening to your coach. Do some reaserch my dude.

dude this is fucking ridiculous... the weed is fine, thats insignificant here... the issue if you running this type of cycle and having such a fucking moron as a coach... forget about the weed... thats fine... worry about your health because you are going to royally fuck yourself up listening to people this fucking stupid

This sums it up nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

You using 6 compounds .I have not heard any pro doing that .Hey don't mind it but you are pretty dumb for listening to your coach. Do some reaserch my dude.

probably stops him freaking out with 6 loads of stuff in him

Bro ain’t no thang if you smoke some marijuana... as long as you ain’t abusing it... keep it calm and on level 🤘

the truth here is this coach is so bad that he has to put his clients on 6 steroids just to get them results. and i bet most of his clients still fail miserably anyway

maybe he should choose another profession

Back
Top Bottom