Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Marijuana and AAS

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Marijuana and AAS

    Hi there, how you guys doing? I just wanted to enquire about something.
    Currently Iím on hgh, trenbolone, sustanon 250, enanthate 250, Dianabol, and equipoise. And I canít hit the gym without smoking some pot before that but my question is, will smoking marijuana by Any chance blocks the effects of the my steroid cycle? Hope I get an answer, thank you!

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,643
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammerachi View Post
    Hi there, how you guys doing? I just wanted to enquire about something.
    Currently Iím on hgh, trenbolone, sustanon 250, enanthate 250, Dianabol, and equipoise. And I canít hit the gym without smoking some pot before that but my question is, will smoking marijuana by Any chance blocks the effects of the my steroid cycle? Hope I get an answer, thank you!
    You're on six drugs? Why?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    According to my coach the results will get faster, plus, this is my first time ever taking steroids Iím on the 4th week now

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,643
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammerachi View Post
    According to my coach the results will get faster, plus, this is my first time ever taking steroids Iím on the 4th week now
    Your FIRST cycle and 6 drugs? What's your 'coach' say about weed?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    30
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The weed most likely wonít hurt you, except possibly with cardio and diet choices. But holy lord, that cycle is ludicrous for anyone and especially a first timer!!

  6. #6
    Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    467
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Clicked the thread because of the title hoping it would be interesting or maybe something science/biology related. Now I'm morally obligated to tell OP that his cycle is ridiculous, his coach is an idiot scam artist who is probably profiting off this kids steroid purchases, and that marijuana is the least of his worries with this nightmare of a first cycle.

    OP fire your coach, come off the gear with a proper PCT, do a hell of a lot more research into AAS, and reassess when you're 25 and at least have a slight idea of what you're doing. In the meantime...go ahead smoke up...it's weed dude.
    CONTACT:
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/



    Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<



  7. #7
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    30
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Clicked the thread because of the title hoping it would be interesting or maybe something science/biology related. Now I'm morally obligated to tell OP that his cycle is ridiculous, his coach is an idiot scam artist who is probably profiting off this kids steroid purchases, and that marijuana is the least of his worries with this nightmare of a first cycle.

    OP fire your coach, come off the gear with a proper PCT, do a hell of a lot more research into AAS, and reassess when you're 25 and at least have a slight idea of what you're doing. In the meantime...go ahead smoke up...it's weed dude.
    ☝️☝️☝️Listen to Stugatz. Do your own research, lots of good stuff on this forum if you will look. And fire your coach, heís dangerous.

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, this is my point sir. he still doesnít know that I smoke it and I still did not confront him about it

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,643
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammerachi View Post
    Yes, this is my point sir. he still doesnít know that I smoke it and I still did not confront him about it
    And, as we said, it's the least of your problems. You do NOT need to be doing 6 fkin kinds of PEDs on your first cycle.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  10. #10
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    30
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammerachi View Post
    Yes, this is my point sir. he still doesnít know that I smoke it and I still did not confront him about it
    You need to confront your coach about the ridiculous/potentially dangerous cycle he has you on. Forget about the weed. Itís the least of your concerns

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •