Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast stack with tren

robbiecharles

Registered
does anyone have experience using mast in a stack with tren? Specifically I’m wondering if the anti-estrogen properties of mast are enough to combat sides of a low dose of Tren e (100-150mg pw) or if I need an AI also. Thanks

Yes.....I’m running tren, mast and test right now. A little confused by your question though. What do the anti estrogen properties of mast have to do with combatting the sides of tren? Mast will help with some of the sides....but that is because it is a dht. What is your cycle experience and age?

Cardarine is much better at combating tren side effects. Masteron will not help with cardio fatigue or night sweats. Additional fast loss is a bonus also with cardarine.

yes ive used them together... mast is NOT an ai.. it has ai "properties" so it could enable certain people to run lower doses of their ai's but the only way to know is through bloodwork

does anyone have experience using mast in a stack with tren? Specifically I’m wondering if the anti-estrogen properties of mast are enough to combat sides of a low dose of Tren e (100-150mg pw) or if I need an AI also. Thanks
Tren doesnt aromatize into estrogen so that property in masteron has nothing to do with tren. Are you using test?

Someone somewhere.

I would always recommend cardarine to be run along with it.

This ^^^ it can also help with libido and ed which Tren can adversely affect.

This is what I said in my original post. This isn’t to cbbram......but everyone with the cardarine shit. If you want to do that it’s up to you. I’m telling you real world experience. Will tren gas you a bit....yes (coming from a former division 1 wrestler). Is it worth your money to “combat” these “horrible” sides???! IMO, no. They are manageable for sure. The real sides come from not running a dht with tren. That is my point.

Back
Top Bottom