Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron E effects on TRT follow up Blood work?

powerup

Buff Brother
So I'm currently running 300mg/wk of mast e with my TRT along with 20mgs/day of Anavar. I'm due for follow up blood work July 15th. Do I need to cut this off. How will it skew my blood work and would the doctor see it and question me about it?

Is it fair to assume I can run the anavar closer to the test as that will half life out of my system much quicker?

I would cut the mast now due to the ester for sure. The anavar, based on half life you could run it closer to the test but it may still affect liver values. You are probably safer to just drop both until after the blood work.

If you have legit mast, your free test will be much higher than prior labs. I would drop it for now just to be safe, or fess up lol.

If you have legit mast, your free test will be much higher than prior labs. I would drop it for now just to be safe, or fess up lol.
I guess I'm gonna drop the mass after my next shot next Monday. Then run the car an extra 2 weeks which means I'll be off a little shy of a month of Var and 5 weeks off mast

Back
Top Bottom