Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron enough for anti estrogen?

nantwan

Registered
I am doing a light test and tren cycle which is 250mg test and 300mg tren per week. I have some leftover masteron from previous cycles that i wanted to throw in but first do you think it will be worth it to add in 50mg a day of masteron to help with estrogen or do you think i need to invest in more aromasin?

you can throw in some masteron in there but don't expect it to act as an AI

and since you are using tren you won't be able to get accurate bloodwork. it boils down to how you react to test at that dosage, you should know this already before stacking tren

you can throw in some masteron in there but don't expect it to act as an AI

and since you are using tren you won't be able to get accurate bloodwork. it boils down to how you react to test at that dosage, you should know this already before stacking tren
This.. it can be used as assistance, but NOT the power horse for targeting estro.. it can just help.
I use it and it's great, but its not my main line of defense. supportive is the best word!

For some people it's more than enough if you aren't estrogen sensitive. I'm running 400 test, 200 tren and 600mg mast. I'm dialed in perfectly and no ai.

For me an ai on top of masteron is bad news. It will give me a lot of low estrigen problems

to the original poster, now if you listen to what the seasoned vets have to say, they're not telling you that it's a anti estrogen, and I myself I'm not saying that either.
what some of these guys are telling you including myself is that it can give you assistance, however I would not put all of your eggs in one basket. definitely run your AI, and it wouldn't hurt to throw in the mast.. get blood work just to give you an idea of where you're at if you want to see if mast and just test works for you. somewhere you're going to have to compromise and make the experiment bonafide.

and what Rick is saying is he's one of those guys that stays dry on T, and then you get the other portion of guys that turn into a wet sloppy mess. this takes time and experience in blood work for people to dial this in.
for myself I would not be able to run 400+ test without needing an AI.. however I can run 200mg test cyp once a week without an AI with just the addition of mast. all the while feeling like a million bucks.

the problem with estrogen is it can be very very slutty

I have not had any issues with estrogen until recently, like last week.
I'm very regimented and I stay on a specific protocol yet out of nowhere the worst case of gyno that I have ever seen in my life flared up on me. I have never seen anything like it. it was about half the size of a tennis ball and it happened to both pecs. huge, swollen and inflamed and hard as a rock. the pain was excruciating. this came out of nowhere.
I ultimately ended up treating and targeting the symptoms very aggressively, and everything subsided.
I'm pulling blood work in 2 weeks. this just goes to show how slutty estrogen can be and how things can change. I forgot to mention that I also backed off a little bit of my mastE.

I'm not saying this came because of me subtracting it, but it just so happens to be around the same time that I subtracted mast and I increased my Test cyp.

Mast works.. I won't be subtracting that again for a while lol

These are my personal notes Iv copied and pasted. Trying to use masteron as an ai.

BLOOD RESULTS! Taken on 6-8-2020
Received 07-8-2020

test 78, (11-40)
Estro - 279 (55-165)
Prolactin - <30

(2 weeks in basically, 2 weeks dbol) 500mg test (still kicking in) , 30/40mg blue hearts, 50 then switched to 100mg eod masteron couple days before. Also having break from HCG, 2 weeks.

-insomnia
-both knees very sore...
-nips not sensitive
-some acne!
-libido, meh.
-cried, balled eyes 2-08-20
-significant weight gain
-tired, napping thro the day.

NOTES - masteron isn't enough to control estrogen.

.25 arimidex EOD started 7-08-2020

bloods again in 4 weeks.

Well after I took the .25 adex I actually felt worse, sorer knees, less libido. Now it's the third day since adex and I'm feeling better.
I think jumping from 50mg eod to 100eod mast made a big difference.
I'm typically a very low aromatiser.

Just the week before I went to the brothel and fked this tiny petite girl so it's just minor transient estrogen balancing...
But ultimately I'll boost to 1g test, 350 mast. 30/40 dbol I'm on.
Then drop dbol and run 10 weeks tren. Add dbol back in after a few weeks liver break... Ect. Just keep on 1g test mast for a while dropping dbol and tren in and out.

Iv previously run 750 test, 60 dbol, 500 tren, 350 mast. Mast as only 'ai', looked great, no water, crazy libido.

6 years blasting/cruising.

Back
Top Bottom