Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron and hair issues

tortonzing

Registered
I've done a month on this current stack of test, tren and mast prop. the problem is my hair is starting to shed quite a bit. i know this cause when i shampoo it i look at my hands and there are lots of hairs coming out. do you think the culrpit is the tren, the test, or the mast? or do you think it is all 3? if so do i drop the anything?

I cant speak on tren as I've yet to run tren. But alot of people say mast is hard on the hairline. I think it's a genetic thing tho. If you're gonna lose it you're gonna lose it. I run mast as often as possible and have yet to experience any thinning or shedding.

It is actually a really simple answer, you are prone to MPB and ran 3 compounds that are rough on the hair line. You really have to decide how important your hair is to you since you experience this with AAS use. If your hair is more important that your cycles, stick to more mild compounds or just use SARMs. If you are more concerned about body than hair, stick to your cycles and shave your head.

how could you have possibly started running this without doing any research whatsoever... please dont say you did either because you didnt... masteron is a dht which is commonly known to cause hair issues... its literally the most common side effect associated with it and if you read one damn thing about it thats one of the first things you would read, so its clear you did zero research

how could you have possibly started running this without doing any research whatsoever... please dont say you did either because you didnt... masteron is a dht which is commonly known to cause hair issues... its literally the most common side effect associated with it and if you read one damn thing about it thats one of the first things you would read, so its clear you did zero research

Bingo! DHTs are the worse on hair.

Back
Top Bottom