Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron to harden

lentobento27

Registered
Hey I am using masteron for the first time and had a quick question as to when i can expect that masteron to harden me up? I am trying to look good for the beach trip I am taking next month. I'm 27 years old with 8% body fat and sport a 6 pack. looking to score some hot guys and gals down in texas.

Hey I am using masteron for the first time and had a quick question as to when i can expect that masteron to harden me up? I am trying to look good for the beach trip I am taking next month. I'm 27 years old with 8% body fat and sport a 6 pack. looking to score some hot guys and gals down in texas.

And diet? Put some work in too.

I dont understand some people , are shreded and keep doing thinks to get more shreded . After long time forcing diet and drugs to get shreded you will lose only muscle mass because you have no fat to lose. You go compete? if not dont try to get more shreded and lose all even your health, just try to keep or better gain some mass

depends on ester) if you have proper diet with 8% bf you will see results very quick even if you use masteron Enanthate)

Mast is mostly always in my blasts or even cruising. besides what it can do when in single digits, it has great off label properties as well. It will also give you that feel good effect.

Back
Top Bottom