Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron side effects

sgeven661

Registered
Is true that the masteron used for more than four weeks give a prostate enlargement?
So also with other dht derivatives ?
I want use 100mg of test propionate eod,30mg/day of Anavar and 50mg/day of proviron (mesterolone).Should I be worried?I must take precautions?I'm 21 years old.

well the things you need to be worried about is YOUR AGE... noone with a fraction of a brain cell is going to advise you to use steroid use at 21 years old...

You are too young to touch steroids, as it can permanently damage the development of your endocrine system. Also, yes DHT based steroids have a greater chance of affecting your prostate.

Is true that the masteron used for more than four weeks give a prostate enlargement?
I want use 100mg of test propionate eod,30mg/day of Anavar and 50mg/day of proviron (mesterolone).Should I be worried?I must take precautions?I'm 21 years old.

And so too, too young.

What happens with an enlarged prostate?

the first thing you will notice is urination problems.. it could be trouble going, going too often, pressure down there.. it also can effect how your penis functions and long term it will increase the chance of cancer :(

In all honesty from my own research I have heard that steroids when used over a extended period of time can cause the prostate to grow but 4 weeks is nothing. Your prostate aint growing in 4 weeks try not to worry too much about it.

Oh god. You are too young. You shouldn't take steroids. What you should do is having a heathy body.

- - - Updated - - -

guy, I hope you won't do that again.

U naturally have benign prostate hyperplasia as u age.
Your prostate get larger as u grow older.
Saw Palmetto can reduce this growth but not eliminate it.
Sarms do Not cause prostate enlargement.

Yes, do a little research that 1 of the benefits of Sarms compared to A AS.
Sarms are Selective

- - - Updated - - -

Sarms are Selective

P-tren is good if u have the patience to find your sweat spot, 35-40mgs ED & I am Captain FKN America!!!

Sarms are Selective

- - - Updated - - -

P-tren is good if u have the patience to find your sweat spot, 35-40mgs ED & I am Captain FKN America!!!

Making a statement of this regard places the burden of proof on you. Any scientific studies you have a link to?

What is p-tren?

Making a statement of this regard places the burden of proof on you. Any scientific studies you have a link to?

What is p-tren?

Not sure where the p came from.
Sarms r selective, I don't have the burden to prove anything & really don't care what u think.
I gave u info that has been easily available for 15-20years. If u don't care enough to do 3-4minutes of research that's on U.
Good Luck...

Not sure where the p came from.
Sarms r selective, I don't have the burden to prove anything & really don't care what u think.
I gave u info that has been easily available for 15-20years. If u don't care enough to do 3-4minutes of research that's on U.
Good Luck...

Lol.. Why the attitude? You're acting like a donkey. You said sarms do not cause prostate enlargement and i nicely asked if you can back it up? Makes you look like you have no clue what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom