Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron and tren cycle thoughts

gentleiron

Registered
I am 30 years old at 6 foot tall and 14% body fat. lifting for 12 years since college and have run a few cycles so far. i want to this cycle to be 10 weeks. was thinking of doing a mix of tren ace, test prop/and masteron prop. was thinking of 100/100/100 twice a week. adex with it, maybe hcg, and maybe caber on hand. what you think?

That mix is what I used for contest prep years ago so it is a good mix for sure. However, I dont think using those short esters twice a week is going to work well. Those drugs as you have them listed would normally be run EOD. Also, that is a cutting cycle and personally I think it would not be the best choice at 14% BF. The real awesome effects of that mix is only going to shine below like 8% 10% at most. I think maybe that mix but 3 times a week would be great once you are in the right place. Maybe run aSARM cycle and knock the BF down a bit and then try it. Dylan can give you a solid mix for that. I had great luck with MK2866

I am 30 years old at 6 foot tall and 14% body fat. lifting for 12 years since college and have run a few cycles so far. i want to this cycle to be 10 weeks. was thinking of doing a mix of tren ace, test prop/and masteron prop. was thinking of 100/100/100 twice a week. adex with it, maybe hcg, and maybe caber on hand. what you think?
Short esters need dosed EOD. Not twice per week

the fact you dont even know you need to pin short esters every other day says enough... you have zero business using tren man...

Back
Top Bottom