Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron vs. Boldenone

hollanoro

Registered
If you had to pick 1 steroid to add to a test cycle which is going to be your 2nd one ever which compound would you choose between masteron and boldenone EQ equipoise? also how much of each would you run? I am 44 years old and 5'9 190 pounds with 15% body fat. looking to get a nice recomp out of this.

If you had to pick 1 steroid to add to a test cycle which is going to be your 2nd one ever which compound would you choose between masteron and boldenone EQ equipoise? also how much of each would you run? I am 44 years old and 5'9 190 pounds with 15% body fat. looking to get a nice recomp out of this.
with your current stats as well as your goals, it should be a no brainer.. i would FIRST suggest to study up on compounds because you said you want to recomp and that alone says eq is better by a landslide... not to mention, at your body fat, with masteron being a KNOWN cosmetic compound, it doesn't really suit you either.. not that you couldnt use it, but at that body fat, it doesnt make a ton of sense either...

masteron is just a hardener. i've ran it myself. felt like i was sleeping on rocks and my massage girl said she never felt someone with as hard muscles, it is great for an ego boost at the gym or for competing. and considering you are 15% body fat i don't see any purpose

For a recomp cycle use test + masteron + proviron + anavar , and yes you need to get shreded first , so do diet cardio on this cycle and go under 10% , then after do a grow cycle and the gains will be more quality gains . Boldenone wiill give you hunger and hard to do diet

Masteron is a cosmetic drug. Not worth it unless you are really lean. EQ is great for slow and steady gains

Neither for me. I do not like EQ and masterone is more of a cosmetic drug for competitors. I would just run test and add either an oral like tbol or another mild anabolic like deca.

Masteron is much more than most people think , all here talk by what they see on the other foruns , that masteron is only good under 8% fat , but masteron is used today by alot to coaches almost year round to keep you hard , feel good amazing sex drive . Why athletes on egypt , kuwayt look like rocks ? peptides ? sarms? of course not is alot of masteron , winny and AI during all year round , and insulin and hgh to keep muscle full

Masteron is the shit. Tried eq once at 600mg and it's just shit. Weird mild anxiety feeling.... Eq Is mainly a cosmetic drug from what iv read, basically veiny as fk...

Mast on the other hand, fkkk. You feel amazzzzzing, next level energy, sexual aggression. Tight lean muscle. Confidence, feel good...

But u have to ensure U don't tank Ur Estro with the mast or you'll think mast sucks... But u failed to ever actually feel how Fucking awesome mast is and alpha it makes u feel.

Masteron is the shit. Tried eq once at 600mg and it's just shit. Weird mild anxiety feeling.... Eq Is mainly a cosmetic drug from what iv read, basically veiny as fk...

Mast on the other hand, fkkk. You feel amazzzzzing, next level energy, sexual aggression. Tight lean muscle. Confidence, feel good...

But u have to ensure U don't tank Ur Estro with the mast or you'll think mast sucks... But u failed to ever actually feel how Fucking awesome mast is and alpha it makes u feel.

What was your cycle stack and mgs with mast?

Back
Top Bottom