Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron vs. Primobolan

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Are you guys ready for the summer cutting run? Which steroid do you guys plan on using during your cutting cycle Masteron or Primobolan? Do you know the benefit of each of these great cutting drugs? want to learn more about them? read on...

Masteron vs. Primobolan: http://www.evolutionary.org/masteron-vs-primobolan

Schering-Primobolan-Depot-ampules-300x258.jpg

Very good read on two compounds I have yet to touch! I especially like the comparisons at the end.

Mg for mg isn't masteron stronger than primo? Hmm maybe stacking the two would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mg for mg isn't masteron stronger than primo? Hmm maybe stacking the two would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are both similar in a lot of ways so stacking them together would not make much sense in my mind

500mg of each is a weekly dose you can do so I would say mg for mg they are close if that is what you mean.

tren stacks very well with both as does test

as stated in the article we have strong evidence that Arnold stacked primo with dbol during the 70's

masteron did not get popular until the modern era as guys are more obsessed with drying and cutting down pre contest after a bulk

I love Primo for cutting, especially when I stack it with Ostarine - gives me insane recomb.

Back
Top Bottom