Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mate has gyno Please help !

Repook

Proficient Brother
Ok so my mate being stubborn took avavar only cycle even though I said you should take one yes with it and now it seems like he has crashed he’s test and hes e2 is through the roof because he has puffy nipples and itchy . He hasn’t started taking clomid Nolva yet so what should he do ? He has some arimadex is it too late for using this ? Cheers

Ok so my mate being stubborn took avavar only cycle even though I said you should take one yes with it and now it seems like he has crashed he’s test and hes e2 is through the roof because he has puffy nipples and itchy . He hasn’t started taking clomid Nolva yet so what should he do ? He has some arimadex is it too late for using this ? Cheers

Yea you guys got fake anavar happens all the time. It's dbol I'm sure of it.

That's the old bait and switch anavar > dbol.

Clomid wont do jack for gyno, have him take 60mgs nolvadex and 0.25mgs arimidex ED and pyramid down after 2-3 weeks.

counterfeit anavar is a shame but its probably dianabol

anti gyno stack
nolvadex
arimidex

asap
and NO clomid or he'll have emotional issues and tits lol

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

What could have caused it and how does he reverse it ? He says he’s had sensitive nipples he’s whole life but never had this happen before

How fat is he?

What could have caused it and how does he reverse it ? He says he’s had sensitive nipples he’s whole life but never had this happen before

he used dbol most likely

they use fake var and lace it with dbol. he needs to run anti gyno protocol. nolva and letro

85kg so not fat at all

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I do now

Posting up what they weigh on a scale means little. Simpy put, as per many posts and articles, a higher bodyfat can and does mean issues with gyno when the subject takes AAS. Feel free to post a pic of them (scrub out/crop their head so they can't be ID'd)

Back
Top Bottom