Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Materon VS primo for woman

Silk

Registered
Hello I’m new to this forum I have been training for years I have only done 2 cycles of Anavar one I ordered from PSl and the other someone at the gym sold which I believe was fake because with the first one my sex drive was crazy and it got me baby number 4 😂. I know to much info. Well anyway my friend recommended Primo 1c a day cycle with Winny 10mg and anavar 10mg to have my quads come out more and my legs to grow more as well but I worry because I like to keep my femine look specially my face and definitely not that squirmy voice😳. Now another friend recommended masteron but didn’t say how much. My goal is to accomplish harder look on the legs like Brooke Ence and little thicker. I have not figured out yet how to upload a pic 😜yet to show my legs but I have a insta. Anybody that trains woman or has knowledge please and thank you for input.

Hello I’m new to this forum I have been training for years I have only done 2 cycles of Anavar one I ordered from PSl and the other someone at the gym sold which I believe was fake because with the first one my sex drive was crazy and it got me baby number 4 😂. I know to much info. Well anyway my friend recommended Primo 1c a day cycle with Winny 10mg and anavar 10mg to have my quads come out more and my legs to grow more as well but I worry because I like to keep my femine look specially my face and definitely not that squirmy voice😳. Now another friend recommended masteron but didn’t say how much. My goal is to accomplish harder look on the legs like Brooke Ence and little thicker. I have not figured out yet how to upload a pic 😜yet to show my legs but I have a insta. Anybody that trains woman or has knowledge please and thank you for input.

sister...i wouldnt do primo 100mgs...1cc you mean...thats high..stick to 25-50mgs of primo/week max...NOT even a week...for anavar 5mgs/day max...dont do masteron...add sarms for the rest gw 10mgs/day and cardazol 20/day...

sister...i wouldnt do primo 100mgs...1cc you mean...thats high..stick to 25-50mgs of primo/week max...NOT even a week...for anavar 5mgs/day max...dont do masteron...add sarms for the rest gw 10mgs/day and cardazol 20/day...

Thank you for the response Do you mean oral Primo or injectable is better as far as lover concern goes also sorry what is GW I heard of cardazol. Now if we could figure out on how to upload a picture maybe that would help lol 😂

Thank you for the Response. Do you mean primo oral or injections because of liver concerns also why is GW I heard of cardazol before now if I could figure out how to upload a picture I guess that would help to show what I’m aiming for and how far iam. Thank you again for response

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you as well my highest I went on var was 20 mg but I did not hardened up the way I would love too and my quads did not push out extremely either yes I got stronger the first time I took var but some size on put not much.

Yep. Too much.

I recommend females stick to only anavar and oral primo if they are competing. If not competing, I don't recommend any steroids at all. I would not use masteron or winny just due to the increased risk of masculine side effects.

I recommend females stick to only anavar and oral primo if they are competing. If not competing, I don't recommend any steroids at all. I would not use masteron or winny just due to the increased risk of masculine side effects.
thank you I’m trying to compete by the end of the year of beginning of next. How is the combining oral primo and anavar on the liver? That is one of my worries if it’s more toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you I’m trying to compete by the end of the year of beginning of next. How is the combining oral primo and anavar on the liver? That is one of my worries if it’s more toxic.

Personally I would stick with the injectable version of primo. The oral just isnt worth it. 50mg per week primo is a good dose

me as well... i dont care for females using any sort steroid to be honest but anavar is the one i have a bit more comfort with... generally it would be anavar and sarms that i recommend for women wanting to use ped's... sarms alone would be the best option

Thank you for your response I have been trying to search for oral primo but can’t find it on psl at all. What about the injectable there is 2 versions of primo on there.

- - - Updated - - -

me as well... i dont care for females using any sort steroid to be honest but anavar is the one i have a bit more comfort with... generally it would be anavar and sarms that i recommend for women wanting to use ped's... sarms alone would be the best option

I have heard of sarms before but some reviews where saying it causes cancer and eye vision problems I’m truly not familiar at all with sarms and any input is truly appreciated

Thank you for your response I have been trying to search for oral primo but can’t find it on psl at all. What about the injectable there is 2 versions of primo on there.

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard of sarms before but some reviews where saying it causes cancer and eye vision problems I’m truly not familiar at all with sarms and any input is truly appreciated

I love sarms. The cancer thing is waaaaaay overblown if you look at the studies they are mega dosing rats with crazy amounts of gw501516 20x what a normal dose would be. S4 will give vision sides so can stay away from that.

If looking to cut a simple gw501516, sr9009, and mk2866 stack would work well.

Back
Top Bottom