Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Matt Christianer Cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Matt Christianer is a true star in the bodybuilding industry. He went from being disabled to being a champion of the industry. Keep reading about his cycle:
https://www.evolutionary.org/matt-christianer-steroids

Matt-Christianer.jpg

car crashes for teenage boys is very common, that is why their insurance rates are so high.

all you young guys need to be careful who you ride in a car with, never leave a party where there is drinking in a car, only bad things can happen like this

i think he realized how important life is and changed.. good for him

He is not a bodybuilder .... there is a world of difference between bodybuilding and men’s physique ...He denies steroid use so why create a cycle for him he isn’t using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not a bodybuilder .... there is a world of difference between bodybuilding and men’s physique ...He denies steroid use so why create a cycle for him he isn’t using?

these guys all deny use because they want you to think they got that way from their secret diet and training copy/paste programs that costs $400. the reality is they got that way from genetics and steroids.. and their cookie cutter diets/training work only because of those 2 things. nobody works harder than another person in the gym and gets better results, that is a ruse.

every middle school PE coach can name the handful of kids who are gifted athletically, and can name dozens who don't have a speck of athletic ability. no matter how hard those non athletes try they will never be as gifted as their athletic counter parts. i can work as hard as i can to be able to dunk a basketball on a 12 foot rim. i can hire Michael Jordan, buy the most expensive sneakers, eat the best food.. train for the next 30 years everyday.. at 5'6" tall i assure you i will never dunk on a 12 foot rim no matter how hard i try. but Dwight Howard can because he is 7 foot tall and blessed genetically

Last edited:

Most men's physique guys claim natural so they don't loose their contracts.

Back
Top Bottom