Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MAX strength MODERATE bulk

Grifflley

I blew up on nandrolone/test cyp. Went from 188-215 after 10 weeks. Bench went from 245x5 to 325x4. I want some advise from the experienced fellas about what stacks will help me add more plates without adding a ton of extra weight... also how to keep as much strength as possible between cycles. Thanks dudes!!

tbol, winstrol, equipoise are all great for strength without adding too much bulk and size... primobolan is also a good choice...

For strength you need to keep your workouts short, intense and heavy. Tren is a great compound for strength. If this is only your second cycle I would wait. You could us winstrol or turinabol with a test base. If you want to go 16+ weeks you could add eq. To keep gains after cycle keep training heavy, keep your diet clean, and run a proper PCT. You could taper down to a low dose of winstrol or tbol (20 or 10 mg/day respectively) through PCT until your test levels recover.

On the topic of Tren.... I think Dylan had a video (I can’t find anymore) about it that advised starting with the short ester to make sure you can handle it. Other than more injections, is there an advantage to the long ester form?

Back
Top Bottom