Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maxim peptide reviews

IDSandy

Registered
I made a small order with them just to test them out and see what would happen. They were quick to respond and shipped out the products very fast. Problem is they sent me the wrong thing I had ordered pt141 and they sent me bpc lol. I contacted them and they apologized and shipped me out the new peptide. Now I am worried if they could screw something simple like that how do I know this stuff is real?

i dont know on that one bro... sarms.forsale will be offering peptides in the coming weeks so i would just wait for them to get them stocked and you wont have a thing to worry about

I made a small order with them just to test them out and see what would happen. They were quick to respond and shipped out the products very fast. Problem is they sent me the wrong thing I had ordered pt141 and they sent me bpc lol. I contacted them and they apologized and shipped me out the new peptide. Now I am worried if they could screw something simple like that how do I know this stuff is real?

I use PSL peptides and i love them .

Mistakes happen man so I wouldn't crush them for that. I would recommend waiting to order again until sarms.forsale has theirs in stock. You know those will be fire!

Back
Top Bottom